or Connect

Posts by Synthese

LET THERE BE SATIN. AND PATENT. AND GLORY. From S/S2010, a worn-but-in-good-condition pair of Balenciaga Cote high tops. These are the patent and satin version; to my knowledge they were done only once. They are used, with signs of wear, but as you can see from the pictures, all markings are cosmetic (the sole is in very good condition, with minimal heel wear) - and I imagine that, should the marks bother you, they could be removed. These shoes are marked size EU43;...
there's our winner. can we end the contest now
Prepare yourself for chilly nights. Wrap yourself in my wares. Become legend.1. BLAZERSTRANSIT UOMO KNIT BLAZER: 115$TRANSIT is an Italian brand known for its fabrics and its slightly-gothic-but-wearable clothing. This piece is a cross between a blazer and a cardigan, and can be worn with the collar up or down. There are no sleeve buttons, and there is no rear vent. It's a very casual piece, and is very at home with jeans and boots - or with rumpled trousers. Perfect for...
lol your site is toast
which is kind of what mainline plokhov looks like now, too. Sigh.
Oh man that Begg cashmere, you guys. David took me through the booth at Pitti this summer...stunning materials they have. Too much good stuff right now. That Eidos donegal gives me feelings; the Monitaly buy is crazy-good, and now Geller?! Can't wait to see people trying the lounge coat.
If you can figure it out, jump on that haversack stuff. They make really nice clothes.
you look much too trustworthy
kka
you can probably wear if it hits fifty edit no but really you should buy this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Burberry-Prorsum-FW2010-11-Shearling-Aviator-coat-jacket-funnel-neck-/161412123295?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item2594e98a9f except i guess it's my size maybe i should buy it