or Connect

Posts by Synthese

feel free to send me the current, altogether useless sample. It would probably fit me perfectly. PM for my address, thanks!
Sample of Lutens' Rose de Nuit today, for the I-don't-know-how-manyeth time. I sort of hate this one, but I can't get a handle on it and I can't get away from it. Reminds me of a grandmother in all the worst ways. Or maybe, um, an uptight museum curator who no one would suspect was having craigslist encounters in the break-room. I don't like the uptight part, though - a little powdery? I do get some beeswax out of it, but it doesn't smell dark at all to me. I do like the...
One no two yes. Reversible always useless and you have like sixteen of that jacket already.
what the fuck is this "manhood on zero?"
Yeah, I ordered a router from amazon and it showed up today. Got tracking almost instantly.
EIDOS NAPOLI: FOR THE (LESS THAN) IDLE Words and pictures by Jasper L As David has recently completed a three-part interview with Antonio Ciongoli of Eidos Napoli, this seems to be an opportune moment for me to chime in with my own impressions - which, make no mistake, are those of an ignorant neophyte. Most of what I do at Pitti involves wandering around, looking at things, and deciding which of those things look awesome. That’s about the extent of my sartorial...
I do. And I will.
white canvas mmm boots obvious choice (or perforated)
matt bring ur rad sweatahhh 2 my house and i will lend u some clothes and then u will look liek space hobo ftw
jesus christ gtran has rocketed to the top of my must-meet list over the past few months