or Connect

Posts by Synthese

This is so obscenely good. 10/10 would frame photograph. 
should i care that i have no fucking clue how to navigate reddit?
I don't like ties, but that is a sweet tie. 
Here are a few pictures (under the spoiler). I'm sure you'll notice that both are also wedge soles. [[SPOILER]] A search for "Guidi white/bone boots" will give you a lot of examples of leather, as well as boots both worn and unworn. I think the "bone" color will look even better beaten up.
PSA:  OK, streetwear nerds. I need you to venture out of your comfort zone a little bit and check out some kick-ass boots. It is currently time to decide on what models you like over in the Viberg Boot Thread. Even if you don't want to purchase my outrageously awesome #hothninja boot, there are a lot of great options - they are only available once, and they are all of them really, really nice. Don't miss out.
PSA: It is currently time to decide on what models you like over in the Viberg Boot Thread. Even if you don't want to purchase my outrageously awesome #hothninja boot, there are a lot of great options - they are only available once, and they are all of them really, really nice. Don't miss out.
telling people that you think everything they're doing is wrong isn't "having a conversation," it's what that annoying relative does at the dinner table while everyone rolls their eyes  I am an XL. It fits true to size.