or Connect

Posts by Synthese

man what is Damir even supposed to be at this point? Not even doing the Dries gallery-thing any more. Totally lost on me. An attempt to turn into Lemaire, who attempted to turn into post-nomadic Damir? what am I looking at
If that safari jacket is an XL sell it to me
Can I tell them that the open fly was unintentional? Okay, screw it, I'm telling them. PRESS LUNCH BUFFET: INT DAY David: I just noticed my fly was open. It might have been open all morning. Jasper: Pass the wine. David: I wonder if anyone noticed. Jasper: Do you want some of this wine? David: Is it open in those photos you took? Jasper (looks at camera): Definitely.
the white perforated are a grail.
Agreed. Greg and David and I had drinks with him at the Tie Your Tie thing. Super nice. Had a cool suit then, too. Seems like he's got his thing down.
I'm meeeeltiiiing!
DAY 4
NN let me know if or when you figure out how to wear a vest and shorts like that without totally failing - I have a similar geller piece and can't figure it out.
Day 4: Homeward Bound “Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.” *** No one gets blogged on Friday. Only the lifers are still here; the die hard sprezzatourists. There's a tiredness to the chatting and smoking that I haven seen before today, as if now that people have to do it for real; now that they need the nicotine and the last-minute conversations are important, they don’t want any of it. I can’t blame...
Frankfurt is the worst for connections ime. I never check either - except I've had my bag taken by force twice on this trip.