or Connect

Posts by Synthese

^ You might want to look into a suede piece, either a rider or a harrington/baseball jacket maybe. Seems like it would work well for you and add some depth/texture to outfits like this.
 There are a lot (a LOT) of military/thrift places around here (several large air force bases + air force academy), and I've always been slightly put off by MA-1's; but that Toyo piece is absolutely out of this world. One of those beautiful items where the "original" was absolutely never produced to the same standard. @BuffaloWang did you find one without the USAF stencil on the left arm? That's the only part that still confuses me - some seem to have it, some don't. If I...
fuck this i need one
u so street nao bro
As a note, I'm going to give these away next week or whenever I get around to it. So no drops or anything. 
Yeah, it's the wind that I wonder about, specifically. Of course, I have never seen the product in question and know nothing about it, so maybe it's fantastically warm/lined/perfect?
I wonder about those knit sleeves, though. Like whether you're gonna be really warm except for having freezing arms. 
This is cool, but is it as cool as a white Casentino overcoat? No, no it's not.
glasses look awesome, can't see rest