or Connect

Posts by Synthese

from the weekend. source. Apparently I'm Ivy now!     Blue Blue Japan, indigo linen/silk slub Haider Ackermann, silk (I love gooooooold) APC, cotton Nonnative, suede
Thanks dude. It was great to have a chance to play around with the stuff. There are some killer pieces this fall - wish we had had the time to bring more! For those that haven't seen:  On the Road with No Man Walks Alone   *Cough *sign up for the newsletter *cough*
resurrecting this because it's wet and slushy outside. Thinking about timbs. Any cool new options?
Going to post it again: if you play Destiny on the XBone, let's save the universe together!
I had that shirt in middle school!
Fok's remiss in his duties, but before we start posting a million photos I want to take a minute to especially thank all of the volunteers who helped out on Saturday. Without you guys, we absolutely would not have pulled it off. Don, Kevin, Justin, Andy, Seff, Ken, Greg, and everyone else who chipped in (a thousand apologies if I'm forgetting anyone)  - I may have been tired and grumpy, but I can't tell you how much it meant. Thanks, and thanks again.   - J
"winter beaters"     fuck you
What makes you think we wear any?
Nice. Saw someone wearing those this weekend (inside SLP lol) and I continue to think they look cool. 
Yo dudes,     It's that time again. The Styleforum Brief comes out this Wednesday, and along with everything else we've put together our very first mini-editorial. So if you want to see it and you're not signed up, do it here.     Here's an outtake, just for funsies: