or Connect

Posts by Synthese

I bought a pair M-Back Longcrops from Outlier (these)a few weeks ago and have to talk about how awesome they are. First purchase from Outlier, and the fabric and cut are both awesome. Have worn them almost every day since and they're stupid comfortable. So far they've kept me warm while walking dogs in the snow at 15F, stayed comfortable and breathable on 10 hr plane rides to and from Paris, and look rad too. Oh, I also went for an unplanned run in them once. They're kind...
For those who own the Sage "Sal" trousers from Eidos, is it a sage/green that plays nicely with blues? Or would I have to go with browns/earth tones?
@gusw it's a shawl-collar coat from Document, which NMWA carried this past season. Fun piece, with a neat shape.
Gonna have to wait til I have time and Internet!
I hate Brandon Sanderson and his superhero bullshit is scraping a new low. Would rather read twilight. And that's coming from someone who breathes YA garbage.
With @fuuma outside Les Delices du Shandong
With @fuuma outside Les Delices du Shandong
Styleforum in Paris: Day 0 and Thoughts Upon Arrival   Brought to you by Travalet   No one says please or thank you in the first class cabin. A side effect, perhaps, of watching anonymous faces stream past you, behind you, to the unwashed rear of the aircraft. Never mind that the armrest may be falling out of its socket, never mind that the veneer is peeling off the scuffed seat-back in front of you. We are the chosen few, by virtue of our dollars, and our matching...
god dam u look stoopid