or Connect

Posts by Synthese

@nicelynice when/how long will you be in San Fran? Hoping we overlap. 
 IIRC the story as told in the Geller thread is that there's a repeat scammer from that area who has tried to nip him on several occasions
  The Balenciaga sneakers are very nice, I think. And very solidly based on the sk8s (I have both). Probably wouldn't work for you regardless, but hey. I can see you wearing some Ann sneakers, or even the n(n) x converse asymmetric joints maybe. If there was one dude who could wear hideous givenchy fuck-you AF-1's, it's you. Or, like, DBSS air killers.  ...ahem     
balenciaga, ysl (if they still make them)  "Cote" high     "Rolling"
i quit
GIVE  ME THE PRORSUM SHEARLING AVIATORS
@sinnedk I have enjoyed your last few, and this is no exception! I like the jeans. 
I forgot about this thread! How are the dogs doing?   Koji (the black and tan pup we've had for...a year and a half?) is better than he was, which is great. He's still absolutely terrified of children (and all strangers), but his weirdnesses have smoothed over a bit. Still high-energy, though - they're both pawing at me for entertainment right now.       Keiko for president       Koji enjoying walks       happy little friends?       Keiko enjoying...
The "Girls in Geller" shoot is really good. 
 Not the clothes, the experience. I also like layers, and that is why. Cocoons are very comforting. Weren't we calling CCP clothes slaughterhouse jackets just a few days ago? ripe for psychoanalysis  ccp -> thanatos / Geller -> trauma theory