or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Well, yes, I have! I don't know. I guess it's like - I can respect what he's doing, but I just don't love it the way everyone else seems to? People have been asking me this question for years now, and I never know what to say.
You're right, it's not; I have a sort of love-hate relationship with Wes Anderson, but to put it bluntly it's mostly hate and is just not my thing.
I don't always wear clothing, but when I do
And come on, the scene in excalibur with teh flowers blooming and O fortuna playing? you can't beat that.
Haha, I totally remember that! Oh, man. I wish there were more awesome fantasy movies. This Tolkien fiasco is really not doing it for me.
Cool. Also, Excalibur. So bad but so good.
awesome, thanks!
I have only tried on MA+ gear once, but I am your size and size 54 tops felt borderline. TTS would have been madness. @unbelragazzo has that sick petrol aviator in a 54 (I think), you could ask how it's stretched/aged.
I have avoided Gatsby for reasons I don't quite know. Maybe I'll try it out? I don't necessarily love period pieces, although I think I did see Antoinette at some point. House of flying daggers, yeah, beautiful - Hero and CTHD (to an extent) have that quality, I think.
One of my favorite movies of all time is Prospero's Books. Gielgud's incredible in it, and the set and costume and hell everything is fucking fantastic. On a related note, every halloween I unintentionally watch Coppola's Dracula, which is a shit movie but beautiful and I love it. I also love Brotherhood of the Wolf, which is also shit, but has (in addition to the new Iron Chef Chairman posing as a Native American) great sets and costumes and is, generally, pretty...