or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Nice. Saw someone wearing those this weekend (inside SLP lol) and I continue to think they look cool. 
Yo dudes,     It's that time again. The Styleforum Brief comes out this Wednesday, and along with everything else we've put together our very first mini-editorial. So if you want to see it and you're not signed up, do it here.     Here's an outtake, just for funsies:  
Yo dudes,     It's that time again. The Styleforum Brief comes out this Wednesday, and along with everything else we've put together our very first mini-editorial. So if you want to see it and you're not signed up, do it here.     Here's an outtake, just for funsies:  
Speaking of cool outfits, we have some fun stuff with No Man Walks Alone coming up in this Wednesday's newsletter. So if you're not subscribed, now would be a good time.     Here's an outtake, just for funsies:  
Blue blue is more like washed denim/indigo Americana. Denim shirts and bandannas and stuff.
Many thanks to everyone who came by today! We were delighted to have all of you there - both vendors and visitors - to make the show such a success. We'll try to share some great images from today, so watch this space.
Nice. FemRais is also killing it on tumblr right now. 
   Popping by to say that I can indeed vouch for how awesome these knits are. The bison version is doable over just a tee, if you can stand some minor itching. And the materials and construction are great - you gotta love a nice zipper. And I don't think I've seen better prices than at No Man. Do not sleep. In other news, stay tuned for some cool NMWA-related stuff in our next Styleforum newsletter.
This'll depend on the piece - some, you'll probably be able to make an XL work. Maybe not the tailored stuff, though.
Hey guys,   Looking forward to seeing some of you this Saturday for our Trunk Show! If there's anyone that's feeling heroic, we'd love to have a couple more volunteers to help with our rapid breakdown after the show. If any of you are arriving towards the end of the show and want to stick around and help out, you'll have my undying gratitude and we'll treat you to some special snacks or something. If you're up for helping out, either shoot me a PM or an email at eic...