or Connect

Posts by Synthese

I dunno if you guys have gotten the chance to try this bad boy on, but I don't think it really requires any "edge" to pull off - the colors are beautiful, and the zips are so great in person. Could be worn by anyone with anything, I think; from slim jeans to cargo/hunting pants to a nicely textured pair of trousers. Seriously great piece. 
what the fuck is that thing because it's awesome
DEAR SAN FRANCISCO DWELLERS:   TONIGHT (FRIDAY), 8PM - MIKKELLER BAR join us for beer and revelry   b there or b square        
i was there, dude. you didn't show. 
Not sure I'm following you here - I think that the (very) short list of people I named above (there are others, of course) do a good job of understanding that the way they dress is not the way that everyone wants or "needs" to dress - which is why I think they're some of our best posters. Is that what you meant?
fuck these are sick
I think the draw is not in learning "what to buy" but in pulling on what we have - a stylish, knowledgable, and ultimately really interesting and really differentiated user base. A glimpse into the closet, if you will. I'd love to read that from zissou, parker, ghostface, etc.; these dudes who do such a good job of mixing clever buys alongside old and new pieces. 
I've been meaning to PM you guys about this; my apologies to dudes who've been waiting on a response. I'm pretty open Thursday thru Friday morning, so if people want to make a bar date, I am happy to facilitate! @StanleyVanBuren any chance you feel like coming up to SF? Anyone else who's in the city, feel free to PM me and I'll set something up with everyone who's available. To speak just a tiny bit towards the conversation above, Fok and I have some ideas moving forward...
Met a lot of cool people over the last couple days. Bought some chocolate from an old hippie named Jack, drank some beer and sake, ate some sushi. Pretty wet here. Wish I had Parker's fishtail. @colabear I want you to trade that scarf for fuzzy schneider (vis. No Man) and the shoes for an alden boot. And maybe a darker wash jean. Otherwise v. cute.