Posts by Synthese

wait i like the shirt ?! looks super rad to me! let's be real who are you gonna trust me or nahnobody?     Nice boots, too - I always wanted some of those....
I dunno about "good styling," but I wear mine a LOT   
I don't believe I've ever gotten a sticker sole that actually has the Vibram brand on it. The only thing that has ever worn out is a boot heel. I really don't think it matters. If you ask, they'll often pull out sheets of the stuff so that you can compare thicknesses and colors. 
I might also pass, as tempting as it is. mostly because that piece looks to wear like a relaxed 3-button jacket rather than a chore coat, and 1) I can't really see you wearing it 2) the styling makes it harder to wear as a mid-layer than a work jacket would be. If you find that same (or a similar) fabric in a 4 or 5 button jacket, go for that, and then you can wear it under something else all winter long.    Also, you can check out Evan Kinori for some cool stuff in cool...
I hope they work for you. My pair is one of the few pairs of jeans I own that doesn't currently drive me insane, but it's the overdyed, sulfur-blue version.
Congrats on the weight loss! I bet that feels good indeed. As far as the outfit goes, it's the jeans that are most out of place here. Swapping them for trousers would be the easiest move, but if you want to wear jeans and a sport coat, I'd suggest a more casual top half. There are a million options, so I'm sure some forum searching will be helpful. Jeans don't really work as a stand in for casual trousers, and it's usually best to embrace them for what they are. The other...
Lol. I'm buying you guys blue moon.  
Only thing I don't like is the moc-toed boots. Otherwise, the only thing holding it back is the pose!
A rare image of @nahneun