or Connect

Posts by Synthese

This bathroom selfie brought to you courtesy of American Airlines and www.mytravalet.com. More importantly, follow the Styleforum Instagram (@Styleforum) for our report from Paris mensweek.
hnnnngggg
is this real? i about lost it at the drum circle   wait was that the alpha guy?!?!   more importantly how come no one was wearing indigo bathrobes and women's blouses?
Want those sock darts Tried a pair of adidas tubulars and looked like I was trying out for the freshman bball team in high school.
Quick picture of the Document Robe-coat. Really fun piece.
Please don't get him started, or we're going to have to read an account of every single winter in which he ever wore a leather jacket, what the temperature was, how he likes to wear leather under a coat, etc. etc.   Anyway, we've got some cool stuff lined up already. Blue Blue Japan, Three Animals (@berlin report !!!), Peir Wu, some more denim producers - what other brands would you guys like to hear about?
i would like number 2 better with...bluer pants.
Damn. thecanadiancook over on reddit made this album of best sw+d fits, 2015. Pretty cool. Some real gems in there.   I nominate @thatoneguy:  
whoa what? this is cool. Not sold on the pants there but maybe it's just the photo. coat robe thing looks rad. 
That's great! And it would still be great if it were in one post.