or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Perfumed court has a 20% code right now. I just made an order of some new things to try: Ta'if, rose nacree du desert, voleur de roses, fou d'absinthe, and mechant loup Distorbiant, check out the fragrance thread if you want more info/recommendations. A lot of really knowledgable people over there.
Working through a Lutens sampler, and am wearing Cuir Mauresque, today. Would you know what I meant if I said that it is a maybe somewhat...literal? Not making me dream of grander things, even though it smells nice.
i'd say it looks better on the marmot that jacket is less than nothing compared to uncontrol rider
Off the market for the moment
Spope not sure on dunks but rest is great. Would love some kind of light boot there for future-horse-rider steez
This is from the other day, and is at least slightly more visible than the other attempt even if filters have destroyed it.
Yes and do they come in size huge
Whole buy is a great mix of weird shit that I want to see worn together.
Pretty sure these are the same leatherhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Maison-Martin-Margiela-22-Leather-Chelsea-Boots-/161310460636?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item258eda4adc
NicelyNice don't buy anything else. I'm jealous enough already.