or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Here’s why we move posts:   /Puts on monocle   We used to do this (we, as in Styleforum the entity). A lot. That’s because Styleforum intentionally does NOT have Draconian rules about “off-topic posting.” Instead, when a topic seems deserving of its own subheading, it gets broken off. That's not new. For example, “SW&D” originally started as a spin-off of the main forum, as a place to talk specifically about denim. It has since grown into its own...
Only a few days left to see absolutely ridiculous photos of me and also buy a sweater in our SNS Herning pre-order. You're welcome.    http://www.styleforum.net/t/520169/sns-herning-fw16-preorder-thread-styleforum-official-preorders/0_100#post_8382208
I have never played a souls game, but wish I had bought Bloodborne. Just watching DS3 teasers/gameplay makes me think I'm way not hardcore enough to actually play the game. 
GET TO THE CHOPPPAAAAA
Monitaly just released a very abbreviated lookbook showcasing a few of this spring's new pieces. We're obviously big fans of Yuki's work, and it'll be fun to see (hopefully) some of our forum members wearing this stuff. Yuki has a good eye for cool, weird cuts, and this season is no different - floppy bathrobes and fatigue pants get matched with natural indigo (yes!) tops and, of course, Yuketen footwear.          The whole collection is online...
I sitll want the whole suit! If anyone has the 52 in everything, HOLLA
Rais you're the MAN. No idea what I will do but I will do SOMETHING. How many post-apocalyptic wastrels do we have on this site anyway? Sources say: many.
*16 layers of arcteryx, a backpack, and a shovel*
Sorry guys, I don't have a perfect memory about how these individual pieces would fit - we shot at least 20, and all of them were just "too small."  I do remember that the "Manual" jacket is a killer piece, though - if you're looking for minimalist knitwear that's, you know, warm; that's a super cool piece. Lined and stuff, with pockets. Human sweater is obv. dope, but the other one I thought was weirdly good was the hooded bubble jacket - not a very stunning picture in...
holy fuck