or Connect

Posts by Synthese

we just have less of a complex about these things
I guess it depends on your opinion of these things. I hope I'm not neglecting you guys. 
Ps. Check the vendor threads for their Instagram accounts for more photos. I know that noman and epaulet have accounts (@nomanwalksalone and @epaulet), but I am not certain about the others. My own is @child_of_scorn.
Ps. Check the vendor threads for their Instagram accounts for more photos. I know that noman and epaulet have accounts (@nomanwalksalone and @epaulet), but I am not certain about the others. My own is @child_of_scorn.
You guys may enjoy this selection of fine products, modeled by Mr. 4est:      
THE STYLEFORUM TRUNK SHOW: ALMOST PITTI.   In keeping with the tradition of my travels for Styleforum, I was very happy to have a chance to spend an hour in Minneapolis-St. Paul on my way to New York from Denver, where I got to take in CNN’s latest thrilling coverage of the aerial tram in Portland, Oregon. Did you know that there are a lot of bikers there? Sorry, cyclists. On the plus side, I had time to enjoy my bag of snacks (chopped carrots and celery, thanks - and a...
THE STYLEFORUM TRUNK SHOW: ALMOST PITTI. In keeping with the tradition of my travels for Styleforum, I was very happy to have a chance to spend an hour in Minneapolis-St. Paul on my way to New York from Denver, where I got to take in CNN’s latest thrilling coverage of the aerial tram in Portland, Oregon. Did you know that there are a lot of bikers there? Sorry, cyclists. On the plus side, I had time to enjoy my bag of snacks (chopped carrots and celery, thanks - and a...
We were overwhelmed by sheer numbers.
I have to ask the New Yorkers: conceptual_4est likes to tell me stories about people defecting into bags on the subway, and I want to know if he does it to scare me because I am a stupid tourist, or if that is a Real Thing that happens. There was a tied plastic bag on the floor of the train I just got off and I was horrified the whole time.
I don't know about handsome, but I am pretty flushed.