or Connect

Posts by Synthese

re-porter has those song shoes in my size and it is hard not to kop
@nicelynice when/how long will you be in San Fran? Hoping we overlap. 
 IIRC the story as told in the Geller thread is that there's a repeat scammer from that area who has tried to nip him on several occasions
  The Balenciaga sneakers are very nice, I think. And very solidly based on the sk8s (I have both). Probably wouldn't work for you regardless, but hey. I can see you wearing some Ann sneakers, or even the n(n) x converse asymmetric joints maybe. If there was one dude who could wear hideous givenchy fuck-you AF-1's, it's you. Or, like, DBSS air killers.  ...ahem     
balenciaga, ysl (if they still make them)  "Cote" high     "Rolling"
i quit
GIVE  ME THE PRORSUM SHEARLING AVIATORS
@sinnedk I have enjoyed your last few, and this is no exception! I like the jeans. 
I forgot about this thread! How are the dogs doing?   Koji (the black and tan pup we've had for...a year and a half?) is better than he was, which is great. He's still absolutely terrified of children (and all strangers), but his weirdnesses have smoothed over a bit. Still high-energy, though - they're both pawing at me for entertainment right now.       Keiko for president       Koji enjoying walks       happy little friends?       Keiko enjoying...