or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Hold up, KKA Cubans look very interesting
Well, I don't know about High-Def, but I have these:
Just as a note, our SW&D coverage of Pitti 86 is finally starting! The very first article, on GRAY knitwear, has just been published. I hope you enjoy, and keep an eye on the homepage carousel for more articles. http://www.styleforum.net/t/406448/gray-knitwear-at-pitti-uomo-86/0_100
GRAY KNITWEAR AT PITTI UOMO 86: GET RETRO'D Words and pictures by Jasper L In a stroke of perfect misfortune, my iPhone - err, my trusty journalist’s recording device - seems to have done something with my interviews for several brands, Gray among them. And so you’ll have to make do with my own impressions of the brand, at least until @unbelragazzo chimes in with his own, more useful information. I swung by last January on the last day of the fair without taking the...
Oh goodness that dries blazer
Nice, cotton dockers. Very nice. Svb, I agree with all comments about the suit. Perhaps you should look into MARGIELA which I hear fits everyone perfectly. I would like it better with an unbuttoned white shirt and a pair of boots, but I recognize that I am predictable and boring.
I messaged @nicelynice a month or two ago asking him to tell me more, after trying on a pair of incredibly kick-ass pants at Patron of the New - only to learn that @pickpackpockpuck had had a similar experience only days prior. Very interested, especially because as size 4 (!!!) in the bottoms seemed to fit me perfectly.
I believe I noted the exact same thing. I'm glad to see the interview up, and I'm glad that I didn't get a chance to do an SW+D one - I wouldn't have had a clue what to ask about, and wouldn't have had a clue what Antonio was talking about anyway.
I desperately need @nicelynice's cropped *Kolor trousers
Hi, What size are you in band of outsiders? It's possible the photo could be tailored to fit like jcrew