or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Apolis waxed French work jacket from the good people at Huckberry Trusty LL Bean hoodie "Hoya" sweat short from our friends at John Elliot & Co (I have become a fan of sweat shorts, and these are almost ridiculously over-engineered)   And the pride of the fleet: a 1971 19' Cape Dory.
Nice photos, stanley. Pretty sure I'm sold on a pair of something for the fall. 
needs more explosions, stanley
Wow, thanks guys. Glad people enjoyed it! 
Our friends at Huckberry are having a 70% off summer sale, including stuff like Apolis: https://huckberry.com/store/shop/summer-clearance-tops?utm_campaign=8.02%3A+Summer+Clearance+Reminder+%28gMa5JM%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=The+Newsletter+%28May+2015%29 Indigo!
Yes! There will be. All of us loved moto - alex (@nicelynice) will be in charge of that one - his wife is a huge fan. I almost bought a pair for my own girlfriend - truly beautiful shoes.
If you guys know what you want, you can still order via email. The site should be back up when they have developed a new system, but they don't know how long it will take.
Hey dudes - we went and visited Blue Blue Japan in Tokyo. Read about it HERE.
I want both those boots nao
    Rose’s Story  I have few memories of my mother, but her legacy lingers in my name. It is the only gift she gave to me before she died that I still have, before the fires that accompanied the Prince’s wild coup took her life and left me motherless at eight years old. Fatherless, too; his mind followed his wife, even though it took his body years to catch up. I grew up alone in our cinder-block house on the outskirts of the City, watched him as he sunk what remained of...