or Connect

Posts by Synthese

Got Witcher 3 during the xbone sale. I've never played any of the other Witchers (I have never witched before?), so I have no fucking clue what's going on. And no clue how any of the mechanics work. I guess that's ok though? I like having to think about every engagement and research stuff. And even if the movement mechanic feels incredibly cumbersome (I am so sick of my fucking horse getting stuck on shit already), I like that you feel as though you're interacting with the...
Yeah, awesome buy you guys. You've got the piece of the season there with the quilted sashiko coat. Absolutely beautiful, shattered I can't buy it. I'm sure someone will!
Trying to snag a deal on a 27" computer monitor that can handle some light photo work as well as console gaming - anyone have any solid recommendations?
paging @Ivwri @g transistor 
Is that Margiela? Looks great
not dirty, just a grey uniqlo sweat. Jeans are APC petit standard, almost 7 years old and mostly held together by darning thread and patches. 
  Closest I come to "CM casual," I think.   lbm1911/ 'qlo/ apc/ scarosso / la portegna, courtesy la portegna     photo creds
  Last week. I will never know how to not look like a massive dork. But one day I will unseat @in stitches, I swear it - how to gravitas tho?   lbm1911/ 'qlo/ apc/ scarosso / la portegna, courtesy la portegna     photo creds
fwiw that bison cowichan did not feel "too small" on me, especially for a zip cardigan (which feel different to me than chunky buttons), but for my own tastes I probably would have sized up. My guess is you could go either way based on how you want it to look, but I am obviously not the expert.