or Connect

Posts by Synthese

basically wearing the same thing whenever it's cool enough for pents
I hear that the fashionistas call it "nordie's"
By lightly lined, do you mean a technical softshell? If so, maybe start with Arcteryx and Outlier. Acronym offers one or two as well. If you want a hardshell there are a million options, and layering over a warm midlayer is always wise.
On a lighter note, all of our San Francisco SW&D brethren should swing by our meetup next Thursday at SuitSupply San Francisco. I'll be there, so RSVP and then come say hi. Should be fun! Plus, sponsored drinks. Everyone wins.   Also, if you need a suit for an upcoming wedding/event, this is a pretty good opportunity.    @cyc wid it @dieworkwear and everyone else - I expect to see you there!    
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Goorin Bros. cheap-o sale find...will see plenty of use standing in the river, but I don' t expect it to last forever. 21-25 lbs of raw power
  tss/shockoe/guidi+rossellini
Console. I dunno. It seems to happen pretty regularly. 
 Every time I start to get back to the Witcher some bullshit happens. Right now I'm stuck on a respawn in a room with 3 people, with no health, and die instantly only to endlessly endure the interminable loading screens. 
I need to either wear mine or get rid of it...pretty sure I have nothing to wear with it anymore