or Connect

Posts by blacbird

Letting go of some treasures, due to purchasing the wrong sizes for me. Will ship internationally if buyer pays shipping. 1. Common Projects Achilles low Size 43: White low top Common Project white leather trainers. Worn lightly, always kept with shoe trees. Original box and all original packaging (dust bag, tissue) inside. Note on CP's: The discoloring on the outsole is not staining- It is the natural color of the rubber underneath the white dye used to color the...
Letting go of some treasures, due to purchasing the wrong sizes for me. Will ship internationally if buyer pays for shipping. 1. Common Projects Achilles low Size 43: Price: SOLD 2. White's Hathorn Ranier Oxford Boots Size 9.5 E in roughout suede SOLD! 3.Danner Mountain Light II Hiking Boots Size 10 Brown leather, unworn. Comes with red hiking laces Price: $150 plus shipping
J crew jacket sold!
Bringing this up to the top, with a price drop to $180 shipped (+3% for paypal fee CONUS) (sorry mod, I just read the new rules)
3 pairs left
Asking for $60 each. All barely worn. All Sz 10: Air Stab: Air Max 1995: Sold! Air Max 1990 Premium: Air Force 1 Premium Pearl: Blazer: Sold! Footscape Woven: Sold!
Bump.
Clayton Sportcoat/Waistcoat sold!
Clayton Sportcoat/Waistcoat sold!
Back to the top!