or Connect

Posts by fobe46

Anyone know how the pocket sweaters fit for ss15? Usually a small but not sure if I should go small or medium Thanks! Btw Ss15 sale now on
Anyone have recs on where to buy cheap suits for the groomsmen? Looking for light gray suits preferably in the $150 range for a 2 piece suit. Somewhere near Los Angeles would be great. Right now I'm looking at either banana Republic outlet or j crew factory but not sure if I can get anything that's better quality Thanks!
Called today and they said they were all shipped out this morning. If anyone got a 42 that doesn't work out pls lmk
Thanks for the replies, now I need to find them below $300. Looks like they rarely go on sale now
Anyone know how to size the leather high tops? I wear mmm in 43 and cps in 42 thanks!
Oops you're right, was mainly looking at the pocket sweaters. Hopefully those will drop to 50% also.
Thanks, I thought last season some items went to 50% but I could be wrong. We shall see later
Anyone know if/when ervell Web Store will drop to 50%?
Anyone know if Glendale uniqlo stocked +j items? Could've sworn I saw them as a stockist but it's no longer listed on uniqlo
Looking for black/black toj0 in 48 please thanks!