or Connect

Posts by lee_44106

It would make a more enjoyable surfing/shopping experience if you could remove, from further listing, items that are out of stock.
The blind leading the stupid.
1. RTW is good enough for certain items, if you can nail the fit. 2. Fit, as always, trumps nearly all else. 3. No amount of bespokeness can compensate for an out of shape body. 4. In general, clothing enthusiasts, the so called iGents, talks much more than what they do or look like in real life. 5. Style is developed overtime, like a fine wine; it cannot be rushed (or outright imitated) 6. Frequent clothing sites less.
have many shirts in rotation (>20) wash yourself (cold water & gentle cycle), hang dry only (this is where those of us with home washer & dryer are lucky...I pity the city apartment dwellers who have to use a laundromat) iron shirt? how painful a task. If I HAVE to iron, I just iron the collar, front of shirt. Nobody sees the rest if you don't remove jacket.
Assuming your own reported measurement are correct, those are hard numbers to achieve in RTW.
The shoe is really not worth the effort to put a shine to. Just get one of those convenience store ready-to-shine rag or applicator and follow direction.
You have no idea what you want. You have no clue......period. Instead of rushing out and buying something, relying on unreliable suggestions by internet strangers (half of whom are equally clueless), why don't you lurk a bit more, do some research & reading.
black calf captoe oxford black suede captoe oxford black patent leather plain toe oxford (formal) black calf opera pump (formal)
Good luck and have fun. I can't comment on the suit question, but regarding shoes, a pair of Redwing Gentleman Traveller boots would be a good choice for the type of outfit you are wearing: jeans & wool coat. A few years back I spent NYE (total of around 4 days). I only wore my Redwing boots through that entire time. I walked through snow, ice, puddles of water...etc. No problem. I did Sno-Seal the heck out of my boots prior to first wearing though.
Are these two brown strips of clothes that are tucked in the back pocket?If yes, they are meant for the inner bottom of the hem line, to prevent chaffing from shoes.