or Connect

Posts by lee_44106

Questions for Greg: 1. The Casentino came with the LBM branded wood hanger. Mine was the same numeric size as the jacket, but the ends of the hanger do not reach the shoulder line of the coat (i.e., appears the hanger is too small). Was this intended? 2. Are you actually planning on selling your own NMWA hangers? 3. At the upcoming trunk show, how much creativity is allowed with the VASS MTO event?
For those who can't decide on proper size of garments, in general, may I recommend you use your cellphone's video capability and shoot a video of yourself in motion, moving arms, turning,...etc. In my opinion this is a much more realistic evaluation than a static picture. And those selfie poses are the worse.
I'm very happy with my Casentino coat purchase. I did not size up and the fit was pretty spot on, even over a jacket (which I never intended to do).
In addition to specifying the cut (Walt versus Rudy), can I specify side tabs instead of belt rings.Also, can you have the factory sew on suspender buttons?
Kent, the shoe trees that you sell, are they better fit for the benchgrade shoes, compared to (for example), the Woodlore Epic trees?
I no longer wear them, but sincerely hope that the company does well and stick to American manufacturing
7wk has lots of room. Think of it as a super wide Barrie last.I would downsize another half size from your Barrie size.
Don't discount the Drake. There is lots of inaccuracies to the ply number games that manufactures use. For me, the "4-ply" Drakes over a simple shirt was adequate for near freezing weather here in the east coast
early to mid 2000's, during the waning period of the three button stance