or Connect

Posts by lee_44106

That is BLATANTLY not true, both from my personal experience and from asking the Madison store salesperson.
I checked out the Madison store this week. Quite small, but very attentive and helpful staff, with the traditional Japanese customer service approach. It's quite good. I've had fairly spot on fits with the BB ESF, but am not happy with the lack of sleeve packet buttons. The Kamakura shirt sizes are rather confusing, but trying the test shirts in the store was tremendously helpful. I ended up with a knit shirt and a OCBD. Selections were also limited in the store. I...
You made a mistake of buying a brand new shirt, unwashed, with a "perfect" collar. You should have expected shrinkage and therefore sized accordingly. Your best bet is to only wash in cold water and line dry, and hope for the best.
Your newbie problem is the same as all the newbie problems that pop up every day on the forum. The reason for the confusion is there's too many blind trying to lead the stupid. What you need is to read, FOR YOURSELF, some authoritative basic information, then slowly and gradually develop your own style. Try books by Alan Flusser That said, if you are like the 99% of the newbies out there, who would rather be fed information quickly by the blind, then good luck.
I was in Paul Stuart and saw their rebadged version of the Calabrese boiled wool weekender bag. Theirs was in this unattractive purple wool and black leather (Phineas Cole). I was carrying my blue wool/tan leather version.
Your attitude should be: I'm 16 so screw you all. Try what you like and develop your own style
Pure "quality" wise, Ramsey just slightly edges out the Carmina. C&J Lowndes is last.
Canali looks real. But that fabric is just plain butt ass UGLY
Thank you, that was helpful. Now the hard part is to try to limit the financial damage!
Are the Sanders last as wide as the AS 7WK last? I had to size down an additional half size in the 7WK