or Connect

Posts by lee_44106

To BM555 and his Black label tuxedo -The short jacket emphasizes your hips, make you look like a man wearing a skirt. -The lapels are too small; they look very sorry -you have the infamous "shoulder divot" -Those tight pants puts extra emphasis on your bow-legged stance Other than that, it's just perfect.
Thanks to Greg and Kyle for their excellent hospitality, even with my impromptu visit. You are good people.
Nice jacket.Best worn casually without tie
Grenson
Greg, for a waist size of 30", what's the best fit size for the Farnese canvas+suede belt? aiming for the 3rd hole on the belt. Small or Medium?
Pay for FIT. Quality should be a close second.
Give Greg or Kyle a buzz, phone number on their website under customer service. I was at the physical store on Wednesday and able to try a bunch of stuff to nail down my size. Very friendly bunch and knowledgeable.
Greg, I'd like to visit your actual store when I visit NYC. How do I make an appointment?
you are paying for that "English" made mystique. I'm totally not impressed with the benchgrade shoes. The Handgrade are not bad, but for that money I'd go for lesser known names like Carmina, or more obscure ones like Vass.
I would say so.I have a gala event coming up, and I'm going in a tux.