or Connect

Posts by lee_44106

crosspost from the Carmina MTO thread. Quick question regarding Carmina lasted trees. Are they whole sizes only? My MTO blue shell austerity oxford came with a whole size pair of lasted trees, even though the shoes themselves are 1/2 size larger.
Quick question regarding Carmina lasted trees. Are they whole sizes only? My MTO blue shell austerity oxford came with a whole size pair of lasted trees, even though the shoes themselves are 1/2 size larger.
uninspired, at best.
AVOID Brooks Brothers and Polo Ralph Lauren.their sterling buckles are cheap looking and cheap feeling. I sometimes even wonder if they are even sterling (feels like stainless steel)The Brooks Brother on is also non-functional: as in, it does not cinch the belt tight at all.I have a BB buckle with a BB alligator belt. The whole thing is useless as a pant holder as the buckle cannot grip the belt securely. The combo cost close to 1K at retail, and is probably one of the...
Try Herring shoes. Their house brand are rebadged ones from your typical Northhampton players.
Alden is more exclusive so therefore MUST be better. AE are dimes a dozen, even on sale on Landsend, so loses all respect by the wannabes.
You are, presumably, a college student? and not a kid in kindergarten? why don't you look around and just wear what other college kids wear?
do YOU like the look? forget what other people think.
why buy something that's built to last a lifetime, that would look better abused and battered and stained, and then trying to baby it like it's some precious fragile item?
you should do neither.Apply some glue and glue the leather back on. That's how they do it at the Lobb factory anyway.