or Connect

Posts by lee_44106

Make sure you get the Tiffany sterling buckle. and splurge for the hand monogram.
Another folly of buying something on sale, thinking you are getting a good deal. In reality you just wasted a bunch of money.
I don't know about Aquascutum, since it went belly up and then sold to some Chinese investors. Howard Yount carries awesome umbrella, rebadged Italian made ones that are quite nice. Just suck it up with the shipping. Don't be a cheap ass whining about the price for luxury. It's the price you pay for not living in the great country
I really miss those big-timer threads.
crosspost from the Carmina MTO thread. Quick question regarding Carmina lasted trees. Are they whole sizes only? My MTO blue shell austerity oxford came with a whole size pair of lasted trees, even though the shoes themselves are 1/2 size larger.
Quick question regarding Carmina lasted trees. Are they whole sizes only? My MTO blue shell austerity oxford came with a whole size pair of lasted trees, even though the shoes themselves are 1/2 size larger.
uninspired, at best.
AVOID Brooks Brothers and Polo Ralph Lauren.their sterling buckles are cheap looking and cheap feeling. I sometimes even wonder if they are even sterling (feels like stainless steel)The Brooks Brother on is also non-functional: as in, it does not cinch the belt tight at all.I have a BB buckle with a BB alligator belt. The whole thing is useless as a pant holder as the buckle cannot grip the belt securely. The combo cost close to 1K at retail, and is probably one of the...
Try Herring shoes. Their house brand are rebadged ones from your typical Northhampton players.
Alden is more exclusive so therefore MUST be better. AE are dimes a dozen, even on sale on Landsend, so loses all respect by the wannabes.