or Connect

Posts by PainZtaking

Quote: Originally Posted by Composer_1777 buy something cool, like a TV worth a shit or i phone, get some speakers and dolby your room up. These other guys are right, don't be a douchey kid wearing a suit. Girls won't appreciate it, guys will think you are gay. I watch 52" samsung, own the 8gb 3g and listen to creative I-trigue 2.1
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger I can't believe people are advising you to buy suits at 16. don't be the douchey kid who wears a suit to class. douchey kid wears a suit. cool kid wears abercombie + nike combo btw im not planning to wear a suit to school though
My mistake I shouldnt have told that I'm 16: (
slim pants in 29" < 100$ Is it possible?
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester It is a dark brown shirt, look again. It looks black in my monitor
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester A brown shirt is fine. No need for a prohibition here. Just ask George C. A brown shirt (or a purple shirt or a pink Hello Kitty shirt or any shirt) is not fine if it is worn with a Nazi tie and you are wielding a swastika flag, as shown above. That guy's tie is also too short btw and he has hip flare . . . A brown shirt with brown shoes and belt is fine in theory but (as with anything) I would have to see the...
Quote: Originally Posted by LVoer Does the "colour of the year/season trend really exist in Men's Clothing? I thought this was something that exist more in womens fashion. I really don't see the major fashion houses for men putting out wildly different things each year. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by principal okay after looking around i'm pretty convinced AE would be a good fit for me and my budget for the shoes department. How expensive is to to get mtm shirts with good fabric? Should I get a mtm suit also or just a nice off the rack one and get it tailored? also what colors? Shoes i was thinking 1 brown 1 black, suits 1 gray, 1 navy, 1 charcoal, and white/blue/light pink shirts? No brown. Go for navy...
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Hi I have been reading this forum for a few months. I have a question. Now I have about 800-900$ to spend on getting rid of shitty noob threads. How should I start culling the herd? What should I spend them on? any suggestion? You might want to spend them on getting rid of old jerks. wtf? shitty threads? So, what is appropriate? bespoke underwear? hugo boss haute couture?