or Connect

Posts by 7even

Hey, just getting rid of a few accessories and clothing items here. Selling a nice white Zara belt, and a super light and soft Zara cardigan along with Zara slip-on loafers that were only casually worn and never abused. Located in Toronto, Canada. Thanks for looking![/color] Measurements all follow this format: SHIRTS: a) Shoulder to Shoulder b) Pit to Pit c) Sleeve Length d) Top Collar to Bottom Hem 1. ZARA Accessories Belt Color: White Size: 90 (in Zara sizing, so...
I'm going through an H&M and CLUB MONACO liquidation in my closet, so whatever you see here needs to go! Some are brand new, never worn! Some are gently worn, and all are in great condition! Located in Toronto, Canada. PM, my inbox is never full! Thanks for looking. Measurements (in inches) all follow this format: PANTS: a) Length of Leg b) Width of Thigh SHIRTS: a) Shoulder to Shoulder b) Pit to Pit c) Sleeve Length d) Collar to Bottom Hem 1. H&M Slim Fit Dress Shirt...
Puma - $10 shipped! Adidas Classics - $20 shipped!
Price Drop! $10 shipped for each. Or buy everything for $20 shipped!
I'm looking for the Jamie Striped Belt from CLUB MONACO. Color is called "Natural", which is similar to that of a tanned wooden color. It's from the last month or two's collection. All that Club Monaco has left are size 38. I'm looking for it in the following sizes: 30 or 31 I really hate to post WTB threads, but I looked everywhere and no luck in the sizes above, so hopefully someone will make my day here! Please PM me, and save me from this misery! ...
last price drop! taking offers! let me know!
price drop!
price drop!
another price drop! someone buy these!
another price drop! or best offer!