or Connect

Posts by 7even

Ok guys, I'm on the edge here...I know Zara shoes aren't your Hugo Boss but for the style I don't mind throwing around some cash to buy some. But being the indecisive person I am, I'm still trying to convince myself otherwise... Soo, with that said if someone has them here then it changes everything! Looking for the following: 1. Style Code: 2475/202/131 Description: From the collection that just passed, light tan colored slip on loafers with the little...
items updated + price drop!
added new items & dropped prices!
Quote: Originally Posted by slippin Looks like a fake to me. The inside tag tells it all other than the pictures being blurry, what would make any dior coat fake?
Hi, I have a few puma shirts for sale from a little help through Puma's private employee sale. 2 (black/white) are long sleeve and 1 is a polo (red). 2 are ferrari and the other is regular puma. All have been worn only once (seriously lol), these were impulsive purchases so what does that mean? It means they're all fresh fresh fresh! Oh and did I mention you won't be able to find these on Puma's website, specifically the Ferrari Paypal only. Please include 3.5%...
still looking...
items updated + price drop!
still looking...
thanksgiving price adjustments! or make me an offer!
Quote: Originally Posted by mc25 I would like that peacoat and khakis, thank you. Pmed PM'ed. Hope that helps!