or Connect

Posts by 7even

Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin Is that a pocket in the front?... correct.
who doesn't like a price drop
Up for sale are a pair of low rise "performance denim" from the DKNY collection. Size is 33x32. Color is dark blue. Denim were never worn, still smells new and feels brand new as well (ie. stiff and structured). What you see in the pictures is what you get. I won't be checking this thread often, so PM me with any questions etc. for a faster response! Price: $45 obo. + shipping (please include 3% paypal fee) Thank you for...
Quote: Originally Posted by inviscid yup. They usually don't ask if you're a student, though, so you have to be ready with your ID. still good for those who are done their undergrad, BUT still doing a masters or Ph.D!
For sale are three pairs of jeans. There are no designs or logos on the back pockets of any pair, just clean, simple, standard 5-pocket jeans. All have been gently worn a couple of times, but all are in great condition. PM for details. Paypal - please add 3%. Thanks for looking. Club Monaco (33W x 34L) Straight Leg - Dark Blue (tag is cut due to sample sale, i did not cut it) Price: $18 + shipping 1. 2. 3. American Eagle (33W x 32L)...
apologies - will move immediately. thank you.
price drop.
price drop.
price drop!
price drop!