or Connect

Posts by 7even

Bought last year, and worn only a handful of times. Barbour makes excellent, if not, the best waxed cotton jackets out there and this is nothing short of that. Love the basic yet practical design, but it just never sees much wear so got to move it. Final sale, no returns/exchanges. Please ask for more details/photos if needed before buying. This is a heavy-weight jacket from Barbour's International Steve McQueen Capsule Collection, and is now discontinued. It features the...
Bought last year, and worn only a handful of times. Barbour makes excellent, if not, the best waxed cotton jackets out there and this is nothing short of that. Love the basic yet practical design, but it just never sees much wear so got to move it. Final sale, no returns/exchanges. Please ask for more details/photos if needed before buying. This is a heavy-weight jacket from Barbour's International Steve McQueen Capsule Collection, and is now discontinued. It features the...
Up for sale is a Zara Man field jacket in classic navy. Jacket has 2 front chest button-down patch pockets, and 2 hip button-down pockets. Button cuff detail, with front zip and button-down placket. Jacket is lightly filled, and has poly-coated exterior, retrievable storm hood, collar loop/button-down, and comes with a detachable fur collar for warmth. Interior is fully-lined, and comes with elastic waistband adjusters, and semi-hidden chest pocket. Final sale, no...
Closet cleaning, grew out of these so it's time to pass these on to a new home. Tagged size S, but fits more like slim XS (please see measurements). Worn only a handful of times during last winter season; always kept me warm on those sub-zero winter days. Fabric is light, great for everyday basic. Final sale, no returns/exchanges. Please ask for more photos or details before buying. - Ribbed cuffs and hem - Button-up mock neck collar - Suede trim on placket - 90% merino...
Robert Keyte ancient madder silk ties with a beautiful diamond motif - (1) in classic navy, and (1) in a beautiful pastel yellow. Bought from the Hanger Project; these are the same pattern that the Armoury were selling a few seasons ago. Ties a really nice knot, and worn only a handful of times, in excellent condition. Final sale, no returns/exchanges. Please ask for more photos/details before buying. - 100% Silk - Self-tipped - Handmade in England - 3.25" x 59" Each $80...
Yeah, just re-measured for further accuracy, and shoulders are bigger by 0.25" and sleeves longer by 0.5".Thanks.
Brand new flannel tartan windowpane sportcoat from Caruso in a rare and hard-to-find size. Jacket has full-floating canvas, and is fully-lined with a 3-roll-2 button stance. Beautiful handmade details, with barchetta welt chest pocket, and pattern-matched patch hip pockets. Fabric is a light-to-medium weight charcoal-base with purple/grey tartan windowpane flannel that is soft to the hand. Gorgeous shoulders with minimal padding. Jacket comes with unfinished sleeves ready...
Whoa
Update: Rose Gold sold. Only Silver left. Up for sale are two beautiful and sleek Daniel Wellington timepieces. One in rose gold, and the other in polished silver. I've picked up a couple new casual watches recently so these are off to a new home! These have been rarely worn to begin with, and whenever worn, were only for a few hours each time. Always well taken care of. Watches keep excellent time. Only sign of regular wear is on the straps, as one would expect. Both...
Bought this off a fellow member (which originally from Malford of London), and have never worn it. Instead of convincing myself that I'm fit for English tailoring, I'd like to pass it on to someone who will actually give the suit the wear it deserves. Love how the windowpane is subtle (which is often hard to find) and conservative, in just the right proportions. I'd say this would be a 3-season in slightly cooler climates and can benefit from autumn coming up. Final sale,...