or Connect

Posts by 7even

Up for sale is a quintessential floral tie in a staple navy base with a small pink/white floral motif print. Gently used, and ties a great knot with ease. Final sale, no returns/exchanges, please ask for more details/photos before purchasing if need be. Measurements: 60" Length x 3.25" Widest Point $120 shipped within CONUS or Canada. Please ask for International shipping. Will offer discount if bought alongside any of my shirts for sale. Thanks for looking.
Not really. If any, it would be a little near the seams, though cotton would naturally produce this with wear.Thanks.
Up for sale is an essential summer string tie loafer in a beautiful soft navy suede from Carmina in a popular UK7.5. These have been worn maybe 4-6 times max last summer, and have never seen ground since. Shame, since the navy suede on these have the perfect depth to them. I don't see myself rotating in them anytime soon, so they're off to a new home! Final sale, no returns / exchanges. Please ask for more photos / questions, if need be, before purchasing. Model #:...
Up for sale are a few pants that don't make it into my regular rotation anymore. They've all been worn a number of times, and still have plenty of life left in them. Final sale, no returns / exchanges. Please ask for more photos / questions if need be before purchasing. 1. J.Crew Bowery Slim Cotton Pants (tagged 29W x 30L) in 'Raw Steel' - Flat front - Button-hook closure with zipper fly - 2 back button pockets, slanted side pockets Note: These were let out in the waist,...
Up for sale is a personal favourite cotton sport coat from Isaia in "Base-T" which I believe was a previous version of a slightly slimmer silhouette. Tagged a 38R, though fits like a 36R. Being cotton, there are signs of natural wear, alongside two slight stains, one near the left sleeve cuff, and the other on the back center lining - both shown in photos. Final sale, no returns/exchanges. If need be, please ask for more photos/details before buying. - Full canvass -...
1. ISAIA Navy Aquaspider Base-S Suit (36R) Suit is in a conservative navy from famed in-house developed Aquaspider fabric that is luxuriously soft to the hand. Seen as an absolute staple suit for any CBD wardrobe in a rare, hard-to-find size. Conservative lapel width beautifully rolled into a 2-button with barchetta welt chest pocket. Handwork everywhere - pick stitching at lapel, gorgeous hand-sewn buttonholes on lapel, front and cuffs, etc.. Suit is full-canvassed,...
Yes.
1. Caruso Navy Sport Coat in a beautiful Loro Piana Wool/Silk Hopsack Blend Fabric comes in a lighter spring/summer weight that is soft to the hand carrying a deep, rich navy, and is an absolute staple for any CBD wardrobe in a rare, hard-to-find size. Hand stitching with a conservative lapel width, draping down to a beautiful pick-stitched lapel roll configured as a 3-roll-2. There is fabric to let out in the waist as this was taken in slightly; there is also fabric left...
Up for sale are 3 gently used shirts, of which all are in great condition. Doing the spring cleaning rounds, so these are looking to go to a new home. Final sale - no returns/exchanges. Please ask for more details, photos, measurements before buying. Prefer to sell as a package at a discount, so please let me know if you would be interested in taking all. 1. Finamore Napoli Light Blue Microstripe Shirt (15/38) - spread collar (collar stays included) - amazing fabric and...
Bought last year, and worn only a handful of times. Barbour makes excellent, if not, the best waxed cotton jackets out there and this is nothing short of that. Love the basic yet practical design, but it just never sees much wear so got to move it. Final sale, no returns/exchanges. Please ask for more details/photos if needed before buying. This is a heavy-weight jacket from Barbour's International Steve McQueen Capsule Collection, and is now discontinued. It features the...