or Connect

Posts by 7even

This is a great suit, and jr is a helpful seller to deal with!
Bought this from another member on here. Really great piece, just have too many grey pants at this point, so I'm unloading. Unique fabric texture that translate into a versatile mid-weight wool. Perfect for fall/winter/spring wear that is sure to see lots of wear given this cold winter. - split waist band - belt loop holder - rubberized waist strip for better shirt holding - tags cut - zip fly - conservative slim cut Waist: 16.25" Rise: 10" Thigh: 13" Ankle:...
Darn, you got my hopes up when I saw this! lolThanks for the support!
They're great photos!! Thank you for the kind words, I hope so too!
Thanks for looking out. Though I'm only interested in the Barbour gilet. Anyone?
Hi All, I'm looking for the Barbour Down-Filled Waxed Gilet, in Olive, size Small. Photos (shown from another old for sale thread) attached show the actual vest I'm after, except I'm after size Small. This was an older season vest, so I'm crossing my fingers with this one. Let me know if you have, and are willing to sell. Thanks for looking!
Hi All, I'm looking for the Barbour Down-Filled Waxed Gilet, in Olive, size Small. Photos (shown from another old for sale thread) attached show the actual vest I'm after, except I'm after size Small. This was an older season vest, so I'm crossing my fingers with this one. Let me know if you have, and are willing to sell. Thanks for looking!
Usually ship within the next A.M. unless otherwise discussed or notified upon. If you need more pictures or measurements, please ask before buying. Final sale, no returns, exchanges or refunds. Thanks for looking! Paypal only, no exceptions. I have for sale a beautiful Thom Browne leather card holder. This was from the spring/summer 2011 collection, which I believe is 10x better looking than the current seasons. I've used it for only 1 summer, and it is still in excellent...
Usually ship within the next A.M. unless otherwise discussed or notified upon. If you need more pictures or measurements, please ask before buying. Final sale, no returns, exchanges or refunds. Thanks for looking! Paypal only, no exceptions. I have for sale a leather braided belt from Club Monaco in a beautiful burnished leather tone. Always gently worn, and has never really seen too much wear to begin with. Perfect for your spring/summer. Size: Small Made in Italy. 100%...
Accidental *double post*. Please refer to initial sale thread posted. Thanks.