or Connect

Posts by jookz

looks cheap and ugly
It fits fine unless you're slouching in your pictures. In which case, don't slouch.
are you this awkward in real life, too
Sometimes I think NYI looks a bit stiff and uncomfortable in his works fits, but he looks extremely natural and comfortable here. Not really sure what the criticism is.
The measurements I gave Charly were 21.5" p2p. I would mainly focus on the shoulder measurements when ordering, since I think the chest measurements are a bit skewed due to the puffiness of the jacket.But yeah, I was sold on the charcoal since it's a bit more neutral and fits in with the rest of my clothes better. I can wear this with pretty much anything.
Here's a couple quick snaps of my charcoal MA-1. I ordered a 48 w/ 50 lengths, and it's a bit snug when zipped up, but apart from that it's great.(pardon the bathroom shot) [[SPOILER]]
I'll try to grab some pics tomorrow. It's really nice, and the color is exactly what I was looking for.
Picked up my charcoal wool MA-1 from the post office today, and it's amazing. Fit is spot on and the details are great. Will try to grab some pics when I can.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/217855/the-new-official-toj-thread-2011/26920_40#post_6087227You can search this thread for "olive calf" and remarkable things occur.
Without the shoes, that looks like something you'd wear to bed.