or Connect

Posts by Spizzy

I went on a date with a girl, we stopped at her place so she could change before going to a party. She offered me a microwaved corn dog and put on a wolf shirt. I left her at the party.
Quote: Originally Posted by phillyesq You can also try something like a blue striped shirt... I've seen this with an orange/white striped tie, it looked great.
Quote: Originally Posted by longskate88 Have any examples of funny sayings from movies or anything? I'm at a loss, and could use some. 'Would you like a drink? Tuna-Colada, perhaps?'
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum What is the 'right way'? I have a hard time gaining weight, but I also know I really don't eat enough... There is no secret really, you have to eat more calories than you burn. Even if you're trying to build muscle and not just mass, the process of rebuilding muscle burns calories too. About.com offers a calorie counter, use that and figure out how many calories you eat every day for a week... then...
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung -Shitloads of pasta; -Gym; Sort of... Being someone who once thought he couldn't gain weight, then found the right way to do it... whenever I hear someone say "I can't" I really hear "I haven't tried hard enough."
Why can't you gain weight?
A balmy 30 degrees today, decided to take it outside: I suck at that tie knot, but I'm practicing
Starting another day earlier than anyone ought to... I think its more interesting than yesterdays, at least.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I think that I speak for many when I say that we share your hope. - B point taken. I'm still building my wardrobe so I do what I can with what I have. Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay No coat? Well yea, I wore a coat, but it's pretty bland as well.
No headshot today, I'm hiding my hideous disfigurement from surgery... Pain and swelling sucks, but oxycodone aint too bad. I decided on my way out that 4 degrees Fahrenheit was too cold for just a shirt, but didn't bother to snap a picture of the sweater. Lighting is dim due to taking this before sunrise, pants and tie are actually a little lighter blue, shirt is black and white stripes. Tie; Alfani RED slim Shirt: Polo custom fit Pants: Banana straight fit...