or Connect

Posts by funk_soul_brother

I say go to St. Lucia in the Caribbean. Its a gorgeous island in the southern part of the chain with absolutely breathtaking scenery. Two of the most romantic and "honey-moon suitable" spots would be: 1 - Ladera St. Lucia - http://www.ladera.com/ 2 - L'Anse Chastanet -- http://www.ansechastanet.com/
i'm not watching it at all this year, mostly cause i don't have access to it in this part of the world. BUT, i watched Rockstar:INXS religiously last year and the guy who one, J.D. Fortune, is from my hometown. so we were obviously pretty excited when he won. i thought they were, for the most part, VERY talented. i couldn't even watch a single episode of American Idol because i felt like there was such an enormous level of difference between the actual talents...
ooooooookay. i'm looking to buy a pair of A.P.C New Standards. i just went through all 7 pages of this thread and there is plenty of information. but i have a couple of questions still: 1 - in typical jeans (Diesel, Earnest Sewn, Ben Sherman --- these are all i've got), i wear a 34" waist. i want my jeans to be fitted. certainly not SKIN-tight. like crushing my balls. but i don't like loose-fitting jeans much either. so i want them tight enough. and i loathe...
is the website the only real place to find their clothes online?? none of the discount online clothing spots seem to have any APC! (ie, revolve, bluefly, activeendeavers, etc)
Anna Piaggi!!!!!!
I have to say that I take most of my inpiration from Jude Law. I'm too young to wear suits everyday --- but I do love to rock them when it's appropriate. I think Jude's aesthetic is similar. He's a very classic guy, nothing too flashy, but always fitted perfectly, great rich colours. His casual style is wonderful, and yet he also looks positively dashing on the red carpet.
Karolina Kurkova Eva Herzigova Iman Gisele Bundchen Naomi Campbell Tyra Banks
i don't know but i'd be really interestied in this as well. my shoulders are so much wider than my waist. i am shaped like an inverted triangle. my chest is 46"-48" and my natural waist is like 32"-33". i look like a total BOX unless my shirts are fitted and i always have a hard time finding a polo like that. however, when i was in Hong Kong, i bought a great one made by "indu homme" that is fitted and soft and wonderful!
how much does a set of those sheets go for? just curious.
um .... *eeeeeeeeeee* perhaps this partially explains the reports that he was "helping Whitney Houston with her addiction", but perhaps only as far as to suggest that he wasn't helping so much as partaking.