or Connect

Posts by funk_soul_brother

Hey everyone, Here's what the blurb says on eBay: "This is an absolutely beautiful pair of Marc Jacobs pants. These Pants have a flat front, a button waist, buttons fly, and have 2 insert front with small coins pockets and 2 rear pockets. They are a complete Black in color, size 34x36 and 100% Italy Cotton and made in Italy , on the marc Jacobs tag read : Style MUH215U are brand new with tags from a major department store and have a retail of $290.00! And guaranteed...
Someone posted this over at the Fashion Spot. I think it's rather hilarious, if a little crass.
"expectoooo Patroooooonuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!"
They look fantastic! I love the grey! Great job!!
Tck: Your comments in this thread are basically verbatem to my own. I believe that we are a rapidly growing group of people on this Earth. I have a definite sense that some major changes and true paradigm shifts are going to take place within my own lifetime. Throughout all recorded time the religions have served the people and ultimately crumpled as the population grew into a new way of thinking. I truly believe that the time of Christianity is nearly over and that a...
THE TICK haha. aaawesome!
So the American Apparel tees will actually fit tighter around the waist than these ones?
I love wearing a nice, tight sweater with some good jeans. Use darker denim, though, or it won't look right, IMO.
I may be a pussy, but I've always fancied Storm. There's just something so alluring about her. She's my moon goddess. The powers to control nature, the slight accent, the gorgeous skin and alabastor hair. Even when she was powerless for a while there, she could still kick ass (and rock a mohawk). Halle Berry was the worst thing to happen to that character.
I honestly don't know my measurements, but I think I'm fairly normal proportions @ 74" in height with a 34" inseam. If anything, perhaps my torso is too long. I confess that I've only looked at the tees here in Korea, so perhaps there is a particular style that is shipped here on extra-long, non-fitted tees. :S Are there many different styles? If so, what is the name of the style which is snug all over and shortish in length (right around or under the belt sounds about...