or Connect

Posts by CaesarSTL

Hello, I'm going to be back in the US for a couple of weeks here in May with the gf''s french family, and we're considering a side trip over to Louisville/Bourbon country. Any locals or experts on the board who could make some suggestions? Favorite tours, more authentic tours, restaurants, places to stay, other points of interest, etc. Looking at several web sites seems to suggest that you can't really try any of the higher end offerings at the distilleries, is this...
Thanks, I'll def be looking for it in Chicago. Is it usually just the 10, or do they have others as well?Wow, both of those sound great! Ardbeg 10 is usually around 40-50euros here...
Thanks! I think a lot of people on here put me to shame, but I'm pretty happy with the current stock. Not all of them are open though, had to clear out my recent empties: Ardbeg 10, Ardbeg Uigeadail (why are Ardbegs never on sale... ), Bowmore Legend, Bowmore 15, Glenfiddich 12 & 15, and a rather odd Irish called Connemarra. Been getting into whisky pretty heavily!
Just restocked my Talisker 10 and Laphroaig 10 at an awesome (for Paris) 25 euros a piece! Some of the whisky sales are still going over here, anyone have any thoughts on the Laphroaig Triple Wood? The 18 isn't on sale any more, but this one is for around low to mid forties. I'm a big fan of the Quarter Cask, which this seems to be similar to just with some added sherry, but some reviews are citing it's a bit on the weak end for the palette and it's a bit disappointing...
Not to derail the current conversation, but after the jersey comment, the Winter Classic one, I was thinking more about it. Thoughts on future Winter Classic locations/teams? Ratings are apparently pretty bad in Canada, so this year makes since, afterwards?
I think there's a thread on here somewhere of a woman who was born that way. Not that sexy...
That was my first thought from the second trailer as well! But will the goods be shown... how far has 3 titty technology truly come? Minds want to know!!!
I do think it could have been cooler if she survived that scene though... just to make it to her pod. I can totally see her character thinking, "two years of life in the pod for me, or quite a bit less with Shaw and myself together.... Hmmm, it took two years to get here so... sorry Shaw!" Then, instant karma...
I'm not sure why so many people have issues with this scene... Some try to justify it as a deeper Vickers lived under her father's shadow her whole life and then his dream squishes her like a bug/theme of not matter what you may think of yourself you are very unimportant in the grand scheme of things, but for me it simply comes down to this:First, lets remember Vickers has never even left the ship before, she only suited up once and walked out to the loading dock! The...
You are seriously underestimating the amount of plot holes in the SW prequels... Even though Prometheus has quite a few, this just isn't even close in my opinion. Btw, Aliens had several odd plot holes/illogical moments as well.For me it's the script and editing that is holding Prometheus back, that said I still enjoyed it. I'm also finally getting around to seeing it a second time tomorrow, let's see how it goes...