or Connect

Posts by lakewolf

Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 If there's an engine involved, it's not a sport. +1 A sport is a physical activity, so Moto and Auto racing doesn't count in my book, true, it requires skill and competitiveness, but I don't qualify it as real sport because the driver is carried by the machine as opossed to cycling where the rider carries the machine. Competitive horse jumping is an exception to that, true, the horse does the running and...
Quote: Originally Posted by mack11211 You mean like this? I bet she spends a lot of time sucking her nose.
Quote: Originally Posted by js4design what is with the, unnecessary, commas? ^^^ N00b
Roger Federer and Mirka moved to a town just next to one where I work ( A Tax paradise ). I met them twice already while shopping on the local supermarket.
The cortina is the one It is a cross bike, so will fit larger wheels. You can use it as a road bike for the sport with a 700x23c set, or take it off road to trails with a set of 700x30c or 700x35c knobbly tires, or you can setup a set of commuting tyres with punture protection like Schwalbe Marathons 700x28c or 700x35c you could also have 2 or 3 set of wheels and like this swap them easily according to what you want to do with the bike. 1 bike that would do the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Invicta 29. Whelan 30. Johansson Blondes FTW! +1 Big Boob Blondes is why we live for.
Ironic .... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. ...
A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids." Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies...
Some information for you. Herpes is a virus. Once you contract it, you have it for life. When your immune system is weak you can have an outbreak. the outbreak manifest as little vesicles that contain the virus the vesicles break and release a liquid ( this is the virus reproducing itself). Contact with this liquid or the vesicles is very contagious, the broken vesicles leave an open wound than will eventually heal. The virus can't penetrate the skin defenses, so it...
I'd hit them all.