or Connect

Posts by lakewolf

I haven't seen this thread before, ( was too busy and coming only to DT recently ) I'm glad to see there are other fellow cyclists on the forum Piobare, didn't know you were into cycling. Merckx, RedLantern, King Francis, where do you ride ?
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenny Argyle Argyle would be nice.... You could show your support to the Garmin/Slipstream team too, ( if that's your thing )
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton White socks are for athletic shoes. I have good quality white dress socks, and they are not sports socks, they are correct 100% cotton dress socks. I wear them when I wear my only white linen suit and spectators. I usually only do this 2 or 3 times per year during the summer to special parties and events ( summer white party for example, everyone is dressed in full white ) They are only white the...
Roger is the greatest ever !!!!!eleventy!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho Quick, how do I make ^ my signature? Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 F then 5 Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho ....so nobody is going to tell me how to do this? Confrères of the brotherhood of teh Dumb, Behold what true Dumbness is
Sex could be defined as a sport according to many of your definitions. I'm up for it
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube I hope the OP — when he reaches his old and infirmed age — is wheeled into a corner and regularly urinated upon. ...PS... my boss is an idiot too, but the knows his Fs
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser A sport requires (1) physical exertion, and (2) an opponent that is directly impeding you from reaching a goal. Everything else is at best a skill. agreed, but the opponent is not necesarilly another competitor. It could be a natural challenge. when I ride alone and cycle up a hill, the hill gradient is directly impeding me to reach the top. when you run 50 km alone, is your own fatigue that...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano If there is subjective scoring involved, not a sport. If the East German judge scores differently than the American judge...not a sport. BTW...most of the distinctions so far are stupid. Tom Dempsey and George Blanda both played professional football past the age of 40, so I guess that means Football isn't a sport. Screw you football fans. 40 is not old enough. But old people can also do sport,...