or Connect

Posts by lakewolf

$2000 for a POS ? recession is over baby !
WTF really WTF
I have two pairs, of the modern Rayban Wayfares ( smaller ones ) they look better than the classic ones, but still give you a a classy look A pair in black, a pair in tortoise. great to color coordinate with grays or browns
this is the definitive version IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. jazz...
1. Bill Evans 2. Duke Ellington 3. The rest
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Is there a way to give us the option to add someone to our ignore list when we click on their username, the way there currently is an option to add them to our buddy lists? That would be very helpful for certain folks (ie deliciousrosted). Also, what does the Buddy List do? You can configure your PM box, so you can only receive messages from the members on the Buddy List, to filter out spammers I guess, nobody...
Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian The truth has been revealed, Megan Fox is not that good looking. I'd smash anyway.... again, and again.... and again
The only horror movies that frighten me are the ones showing the kind of disturbing beahaviours I could do myselft if I lose self-control. It is like confronting you with your inner repressed insanity and making you aware the control you have over it could be fragile.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas When you say "inanimate" do you mean like, permanently inanimate, or inanimate for the duration of the experience? Us married men need to know this before voting.
This is an EURO 50R drop 6 would fit more like a US 41R