or Connect

Posts by lakewolf

Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Could not the argument be made that Canada functions under at least two distinct legal systems? we have 26 different legal systems ( and 26 different tax systems ) in Switzerland
It is actually true all what they say.... This forum is dumber than our beloved DT
I am all in favor for more eastern european immigrants. females only off course
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma How would you fucking know?? France is one of the places where most Muslims are North Africans BTW so WTF!!?? You forget that most those Muslims and "North Africans" are indeed French citizens ?
Quote: Originally Posted by eg1 Where is Pio? He's having a Crescent Moon and star tatooed on his other leg.
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS I think the Muslims are a far easier target than the Jews because the Jews are hard to distinguish from the rest of the natural-born Swiss, especially when compared to the Muslims. Here in Zürich we have the Jewish Quartier, it is just the next district from where I live, so I get to see them very often. Those are not "standard" Jews BTW most of them are ortodox Jews and they are very distinguishable.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Enjoy your fascism gentlemen! Me as an individual citizen : - Don't share the muslim religion or culture or their view of the world and society - Acknowledge their full rights to their beliefs and customs - Don't see anything wrong about building mosqués or other religious centers. - Disagree with the results of the vote - Think that this was not a necesary referendum - Believe that the SVP party is...
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt No, I don't polish my shoes. Matt wears them once and then throw them away when they lose their new shine.
Ibp !!!1
she ?