or Connect

Posts by lakewolf

Quote: Originally Posted by coldarchon alas, a result of the productivity paradoxon in information technology. win! actually no. The latest technology enable software to do much more and much easier than before. But obviously it needs more resources. I programed PCs on C back then on windows 3.1, the machines were quick enough for low level programs and even MS Office, ran ok on a PC with 128MB de RAM and a small and slow hard disk. ...
!!!1!
1. Windows is doing more shit at the same time than before 2. RAM is cheap nowadays
Quote: Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer lakewolf, I agree I love Windows 7. Yes I am having some compatibility issues but the list of programs is small and I am dual booting to Win XP to compensate. I will say that I expected Windows Media Center to play Blu-Ray DVDs but was surprised to see that it did not. No big deal, as I will be buying an app so I can play Blu-Ray on my PC. Maybe you need only to buy a decoder because the decoder was...
I also like the Libraries functionallity integrated with the Windows Explorer, so you can use your media on WMP or the WMC or even other media players in case you need.
I have been favorably impressed by Windows 7 I was fearing that upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7 would innevitably render my computer slower ( HP with Intel Core2 Duo CPU and 2GB RAM ), as usually has been the case when upgrading in the past. Additionally I had a bad experience installing IE8 on Vista before, the browser kept blocking and I had to remove it. But the computer now in full Windows 7 , runs smooth and fast, no blocking on the IE and the general...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo I've only ever heard In The Court of the Crimson King but that album is fucking epic. Are any of their other albums as good? All of them King Crimson was the true avant-garde experimental band, the critics pigeon-holed them as "prog-rock" but they were much more than that, a band of young and talented musicians with a background of classical, middle-age, free-jazz, hard rock music. They made music on...
Lap Dancing is something I can't understand. To pay a girl to tease you, but you can't touch her, and then go home to masturbate is absolutelly ridiculous. I mean, I can understand this is an american thing, where prostitution is "illegal", so you can go to a titties, strip-tease bar and have the girl dancing semi-naked on your lap, but you can't touch her, because otherwise it would be prostitution. But, c'mon, this has to be the most castrating experience a man can...
she is just OK, big tits, clowny face. tie guy, Anne Hathaway is just a meme/joke (c) Dumb Threads....
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Why is it a POS? Personal Operating System