or Connect

Posts by lakewolf

Is your avatar an african male or female ?
would hit
has Mozart or Chopin put out a new CD recently ?
Godwin's Law IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by coldarchon http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/28/a...ase-price-799/ double the price and you dont need another computer at all .. yes but that is a big one... the mininotebook is small and light and has full windows 7 functionality, 1GB RAM, 160GB disk, Ram Card Readers, video camera for less than $400.- For example the HP Compaq CQ-10 only $259
what about the new mininotebooks ? A HP one cost ~$400
I think Jay-Z's music would be great if his monotone cacophonic voice could be removed from it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Ah, you have misunderstood me. All of Canada functions under the common law system, a descendant of English law (in fact, my Canadian law-dog friend tells me the entire English common law is part of the Canadian code. I don't know how exact he is in making that statement. I'm sure JD Law could tell us), whereas Quebec functions under a civil law code, just like France. I don't think each of your Cantons has a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire 26? And here I thought reconciling a common law system with a civil law code was confusing. Can you list the 26 different types Switzerland has? Extra points if you tell me the names of the 26 different tax systems. Each one of the Cantons have one, and one tax system, one government, police, public institutions etc. We are a confederation of micro states....