or Connect

Posts by lakewolf

would hit
has Mozart or Chopin put out a new CD recently ?
Godwin's Law IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by coldarchon http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/28/a...ase-price-799/ double the price and you dont need another computer at all .. yes but that is a big one... the mininotebook is small and light and has full windows 7 functionality, 1GB RAM, 160GB disk, Ram Card Readers, video camera for less than $400.- For example the HP Compaq CQ-10 only $259
what about the new mininotebooks ? A HP one cost ~$400
I think Jay-Z's music would be great if his monotone cacophonic voice could be removed from it.
IBP
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt No, I don't polish my shoes. Matt wears them once and then throw them away when they lose their new shine.
Ibp !!!1
she ?