or Connect

Posts by lakewolf

Coho ?
I used to watch Conan on the Late Night show on CNBC and I allways liked him much better than Leno, even though his kind of humour wasn't probably suited for an earlier timeslot. I don't get the CNBC Network at home since I moved to Zürich more than 2 years ago, so I haven't been able to watch him on the Tonight show. How was the show in terms of quality ? are there links on the web to something of it to watch ?
Howard Hughes used to pee in bottles, OCD about microbes and Hypocondria. Jacko had also OCD and Hypocondria. But also notice that He is suspected to be a gay child molester He hated his father and said he made his plastic transformation to not look like him Child molesters usually have been molested when a child and are just repeating the pattern....
the site will be faster when j cleans up a bit the server room...
Is your avatar an african male or female ?
would hit
has Mozart or Chopin put out a new CD recently ?
Godwin's Law IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by coldarchon http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/28/a...ase-price-799/ double the price and you dont need another computer at all .. yes but that is a big one... the mininotebook is small and light and has full windows 7 functionality, 1GB RAM, 160GB disk, Ram Card Readers, video camera for less than $400.- For example the HP Compaq CQ-10 only $259
what about the new mininotebooks ? A HP one cost ~$400