or Connect

Posts by lakewolf

Nice selection of gay items RJ ! free bump
Pio, I am a guitar and bass player, with conservatory studies and have played in blues, rock, jazz, big band and salsa bands. at some point I had a collection of 21 guitars including '50s Gibsons and many amps ( stacks, twins, digitals ones etc ). Ultimately I sold everything and only kept the essential pieces. about guitars I only have 2 Whereas, nothing can match the beauty my '65 Nylon guitar with brazilian rosewood body, ebony fretboad and thin cedar top, the...
what made you think that a unicorn gay game could awake the interest the SF members ?
RATM rawks !
Isn't this illegal ? You are getting a pack price and then selling them on the black market as individuals ?
Coho ?
I used to watch Conan on the Late Night show on CNBC and I allways liked him much better than Leno, even though his kind of humour wasn't probably suited for an earlier timeslot. I don't get the CNBC Network at home since I moved to Zürich more than 2 years ago, so I haven't been able to watch him on the Tonight show. How was the show in terms of quality ? are there links on the web to something of it to watch ?
Howard Hughes used to pee in bottles, OCD about microbes and Hypocondria. Jacko had also OCD and Hypocondria. But also notice that He is suspected to be a gay child molester He hated his father and said he made his plastic transformation to not look like him Child molesters usually have been molested when a child and are just repeating the pattern....
the site will be faster when j cleans up a bit the server room...
Is your avatar an african male or female ?