or Connect

Posts by ribkin

5 miles today
They're already sized down two from [ actual waist 17.25 ]... Fit in the seat is great, and they're so lightweight and wearable... They have lots of character, and I can't wait for the fades...but I have my eyes on something equally as slim yet comfortable up top and much more tapered below... Thanks for the feedback folks
... problem is calves are somewhat disproportionate. Just like thighs...hip bones ...poster child fr disproportionate and squatting doesn't help. I want more form fitting, especially from the knee down without being like a second skin and exposing curves..Width across calves is about 7.5 ... that's what I want the leg opening to be...I don't wear this type of ensemble, I was chilling in sleepwear then randomly decided to throw on any footwear I could find, grab the tripod...
New Standard Sz. 33 [ Sized down 2 ] ~ 2.5 months of wear Thought the fit looked decent when I tried them out in the store.From the waist to the knee is OK, but fails epicly from knee down...Petite Standard perhaps?
5 miles ... last .15 walking
5 miles in front of a mirror
5 miles
5 miles ... like a boss!
5.03 miles today
I run just a wee bit slower ( 5 miles / 40 min ) with Mizuno Wave Inspire 7s. Great shoe. I'm 6'1 180 lb... you?