or Connect

Posts by ribkin

Neither [[SPOILER]]
33 True waist is 34 or so. No way I could have sized down 5 or whatever, as per forum recommendations
Wow, my PS came back looking weird, tailor butchered the crap out of these #languagebarrier
not enough Stark fitpics out there
Received ages ago. Thanks!
All Miami need to do is get a benchwarmer to clothesline one of the opposing team's guards. Just like what Dexter Pittman did to Lance Stephenson last year. Then all this talk of beating up on LeBron will stop.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say their struggles were only due to Bosh's absence. Teams just don't have an answer for the versatility of Miami's closing lineup. Wade, James, Bosh, Battier, Miller .. they can play offense/defense with equal efficiency ... they switch, trap, disrupt unlike any other team ... rebounding is their only achilles' heel
^ Keep it classy edmorel People thought I looked like Zo back then, coach actually called me Alonzo ( instead of Alberto ) but there really wasn't much resemblance ... lol. Maybe we all really do look the same, for some people.. Those Heat teams were fun, rarely scored more than 90 points hahaha ... rarely even made it to national TV we were so irrelevant. For a while it seemed like Zo was gonna lead them to a championship but M.J. was having none of that ... then...