or Connect

Posts by ribkin

^10k in 34:40 ...wow! Anyway, I'm the opposite, for me the first 3 miles are usually shitty. 5 miles today after a 2 week hiatus ... due to midterms... and the disappointment of earning crappy/mediocre grades across the board...
My hoodies arrived... fit is on point, and they're definitely warm enough for Southern winters...
^^Thinking of getting the S003JP have a couple of questions; True waist is about 34.5, and ideally, I'd like the upper thigh to be about 11.75-12.25 inches post soak Should I get the 33 or 34? This taking into account all the stretching that will take place after a month or so of wear? Also, why no love for this cut? S710 gets all the attention ....
5 today
Wearing them almost nonstop since they arrived last week
kopped
Yeah... like I needed that much convincing Damn... this is prob the first brand where I can honestly say I'd buy the whole wardrobe if I could afford it...Thanks for the proxy feedback, I just checked the list of retailers in the first post and found one closer to home
Does anyone here own one of these hoodies, or the crewnecks of similar fabric? Have to swoop for one, just want to make sure there's a significant upgrade in quality over J.Crew etc.. also, have to order from Canada, as most U.S. retailers are out in my size... which, ahem, I think is "L"...? 6,0 175lb 39 chest, 18.5 shoulders, 26 sleeves, 34 waist...
Ran 5 today