or Connect

Posts by ribkin

Purchased from BiG in NY, a few months ago... One Wash. These haven't started fading yet, they've seen very limited wear as I lost weight and looked for slimmer options.
Bought new from Blackbird just over a month ago. Don't like the fit. Barely wear it, since I prefer the wine colored one. Images are overexposed, check other websites for more accurate color representation.
sold
6 miles
Cassano is out for the rest of the season.El Sharaawy probably isn't ready to perform @ Diavolo level yet ... needs more playing time to develop but his only chance of getting that right now is by going out on loan...Tevez is a good fit, Pato's been having chronic muscular problems and Robinho lacks composure in front of goal...We were interested in Tevez when he was still at Boca.. a side that defeated us in the Club World Championship ...I don't know how so many bad boys...
If anyone's looking to offload medium henleys ( not the thermal ) ... and especially the wine, please PM. Also, anyone unhappy with a medium reverse flannel ... I'm probably listing my Large reversible hoodie... worn about 5 ~ 6 times...
Confused... I'm a 10 in chucks... kopped a 10.5 in w+ h .... should I ask them to change to 10?
kopped the last 10.5 ... not really a big fan of black sneakers but at that price ...dayum ....need to stay away from this thread for a couple of days
...maybe I'll post a profile pic next time