or Connect

Posts by ribkin

Black Escobar Got tired of waiting for Midnight Esco, Charcoal Villain Crew ...
@Get Smart Kamakura @Kent Wang x PutThis On @steveyoo1983
http://www.barneys.com/Common-Projects-Training-Boots/503710601,default,pd.html?gclid=CJX7jdfI88ECFaTm7AodjEoAgg don't recommend
I also don't like ocbd's with riders, that's just what I was wearing
Glad to see some folks receiving their jawnz. DR oxymoron calf arrived last weekend. My 6th TOJ. I tried to fasttrack break-in by wearing it as much as possible. Bad idea, now Im just sore all over. This thing is *substantial*, my mdr didn't really offer as much resistance. Glad I went with that color instead of red. I think @AriGold's jacket may have swayed my decision. Some pics, because where I'm headed nobody even browses SF so ... Captioning could be better, but I...
missing out on those black, vibram soled maine guides ... one of my biggest regrets
Running in Clifton's almost exclusively these days. Fugly, and not anywhere near as responsive as Mizuno, but I don't need as much recovery time after a long run. Went through several generations of Wave Inspire and Ravenna, but biomechanics changed from heel striking to mid/forefoot and flyknit frees are great for that. But I'm 185 lb so usually 6 miles or less in the Nikes. I was just curious about Elixirs or Sayonaras for sprints etc, giving Mizuno another shot because...
something wicked this way comes
I think she trained more for it than she's letting on.