or Connect

Posts by Artisan Fan

Excellent point Tony. It is very competitive given the visual nightmares on many broadcasts. Still Irsay has the whole package - ridiculous suit, ridiculous fit, and all around cheeseball grooming. The trifecta.
I think we can make a strong case... http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/irsay-fires-back-manning-calls-peyton-politician-005156830.html
Wharfedale makes a damn good speaker.
Thanks. They really sound good. Was listening to the Tea for the Tillerman hirez download last night.
I buy a good bit from Amazon and have only had very few issues including the Marketplace sellers. They fixed things immediately. Earlier this year I got a Prime account and it is terrific since I buy a lot of rare music on the Marketplace. Amazon is a great company.
This may be more relevant to California than the rest of the country.
Anyone? Bueller?
Three times now, a spam site under the moniker vkernel.org has taken over my browser (latest Firefox running on XP) and redirected me to a fake Firefox site. All three times occurred during the CE and Lifestyle sections. I'm running very strong spyware so I am a bit concerned about this. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm running updated definitions and no spyware turns up. Any ideas?
They cast me as Don Cheadle? I'm honored.
For the record I use lossless files with an iPod Classic but if you listen closely you can hear the difference with the AAC or MP3 version. Not everyone cares about that but I and many others do.As for isolation, the open nature of the Grados is really only an issue on a plane but even then it works decently enough. However, I also use iMetal 590s for travel and soon hope my buddies at Cardas send me a pair of their soon to debut IEMs.An amp is not useless in reality as...