or Connect

Posts by Artisan Fan

Keynote absolutely destroys Powerpoint and I say that as a Powerpoint guru.
Macbook Pro 13" Really great machine. Does everything better than my work Dell laptop.
Glad to help. Things get out of alignment over time and some dealers do setup better than others. I would strongly consider taking it back and seeing if they will double check. Often they will do this for free or charge a small amount at worst.
Double check your VTA and VTF settings. What cartridge are you using? If stock, then upgrading to an Ortofon 2M line would be a nice upgrade.Also consider getting a Hunt EDA brush and LP cleaning machine. That will keep the static down.
The distributor of these is a good friend. Absolutely amazing table and built like a tank. I helped him assemble one and we needed a third guy to move all the road cases it comes in.Here's a picture of the final assembly.
No. Don't buy.
Yikes, that's pretty bad. I found the same thing was happening with my Michelin tires on the Lexus. I switched to Kumho Ecsta Platinum and got the same ride and twice the tire longevity.
They are good but I recently bought another Stearns & Foster with memory foam on top which is great and about 1/3 the price. I just could not see spending all that money. But if you really want it, go for it.
Here's my backup plan. 1. Rip the original CD in wave format to Mac Mini. Keep the CDs. I also do hirez PCM rips and keep those discs. 2. Backup the Mac Mini to external drive. 3. Backup that drive to second external drive. So I'd agree with above you always need a second backup drive. Drives fail more often than you would imagine.
Hard to capture a Stillman film in a trailer. I will probably give it a shot.