or Connect

Posts by Artisan Fan

Picked up an Audio Research Ref 3 this week. Sounds wonderful. Dead silent in spite of being all tube, Class A, zero feedback design. Here are some pics: Front faceplate. There is about a 2" size volume number in green vacuum flourescent when turned on so you can easily control and see volume from across the room. All inputs are swtichable and it has a mono and invert polarity button on the remote. You can see the 6H30 "supertube" (4) in this picture. There are...
Very nice.Today I bought an Audio Research Ref 3 preamp.
+1
Is American Crew a good brand?
I'm a big fan of Kiehl's Close Shavers - the one in the blue bottle. The White Eagle! http://www.kiehls.com/Ultimate-Brushless-Shave-Cream-White-Eagle/236,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=mens-shave
Dry, no dandruff.
Trying to upgrade. Any suggestions? Thanks!
These are fantastic shoes based on the first days' use. Some of the most comfortable shoes I have owned.
Very nice.
Finally got a pair of these to try-dark brown in Venetian style, kind of a dressy loafer. Very comfortable so far. Relatively affordable at $170 a pair. Look to be decently constructed for the price. Will try them out for a week and share my thoughts.