or Connect

Posts by Artisan Fan

Listening to the new Ryan Adams album "Ashes & Fire" streaming at NPR.
I like Crimes & Misdemeanors too. Hannah is a favorite. I really thought Midnight in Paris was superb.
The Grado RS1is are breaking in nicely. The treble and midrange are much more clear now and there is better separation of instruments. I'm really enjoying these headphones.
Very happy with my iPhone 4. Probably will hold onto it a while and it is fairly new. Great device. Next toy is an iPad 3.
I have the imetal 590s and love them. For the over the ear type, the Grado 225i and 325is are good. A lot of folks like the $150 Audio Technica M-50 as well.
At first glance, I like the design.
I know we have some headphone fans here so I figured I would ask this. Recently I purchased the Grado RS-1i headphones which I really love-they are a 32 ohm. I'd like to find a small, ideally slim, portable amp that sounds good. What portable amps do members here own and what can you recommend? Thanks in advance for the ideas.
I am also a fan of P21S and it remains a favorite. One observation, the 100% carnauba version of P21S is not that much better, if at all.
Upper level Stax are in my opinion the best headphones you can buy. However for much less money the Audeze LCD2 are outstanding!