or Connect

Posts by Artisan Fan

I'm strongly considering a Leica Q based on extensive research. I've always wanted to try a Leica lens.
Get the PS500e from Grado. They are amazing. I have most of the line including the RS-1i, 325, 125, 80, and 60. Had the RS-2 and know the PS1000 and GS-1000 very well. The new e series is great.
Sorry I missed you. Would have been fun to meet up.
Just lost in the jungles of high end audio and home upgrades which cut down a bit on my artisan clothing purchases.
This is pretty accurate.
I would say that 65-70 hours is more common at McKinsey now. We are really busy as our win rate on new projects is really high. On the plus side, there is lots more bonus to go around.
Just a week. Day trip to Florence. Three days of business and four days vacation.
I just got back from Rome and Florence, both wonderful visits. I was struck by the affordability of the Zegna boutique. Shirts easily 50% off versus US stores. I picked up two Trofeo shirts that were beautiful and I'm not normally a Zegna guy. They seem to have stepped up their game. Customer service was five star. Loro Piana had some amazing stuff but best I could tell it was more modest of a discount, say 25% off, maybe 30% on some items when VAT returned. Be...
Is Gennaro related to Ciro Paone of Kiton fame?
Got the new RHA T20i earbuds in black from the Apple store. Still breaking in but nice sound quality with the reference filters. Very comfortable and nicely isolating on noise.