or Connect

Posts by Artisan Fan

Yes, they seem a bit trimmer. I went up a half size though and the fit is quite good.Today I tried on a Kiton and Isaia and I honestly found the Isaia to be competitive in many ways. The handwork is quite nice on both. The Isaia fabrics seem as nice judging just from the hand but that may be the selection from the Last Call sale I was shopping.
I picked up a Red Line with Thomas Mason fabric and I am happy so far. We will see how it holds up over time but construction looks very good. I also got the basic blue Purple Line shirt and it fits me very well. What impressed me most is that as an older, bigger man than their usual clientele, they had some nice suit options. I will probably pull the trigger on a sportcoat and La Spalla suit in the Fall. The customer service was spectacular at the Atlanta store this...
More good customer service at Sid Mashburn over the weekend. They really make you feel at home there. I just got some Saphir polish and tools. The place itself is a real destination store. I especially like their interest in vinyl records and the expanded audio corner. Highly recommended.
Those are amazing.
Lovely collars!
Went to Cambridge UK fro training last week and decided the price at the EG Jermyn Street store were too good to pass up. Received very good service there, especially since I arrived a little before closing. They threw in some polish and extra laces. Nice people. Then had a proper gin & tonic at The Red Lion pub with a friend.
Thanks, I will look into that. Are there any good sources for Loro Piana discounts I may have missed or maybe some similar style online stores worth checking out? Lee
I posted before I saw this. Congrats!
The Hegel is excellent but also check out the new Peachtree Audio Nova Series. I heard the new line at Axpona 2016 and they sounded excellent plus the design is very stylish.
After 16 years, my Loro Piana Horsey jacket has given out. Any suggestions for something similar but under $500 or under $1,000? Thanks, Lee