or Connect

Posts by Artisan Fan

Not real impressed with the local Nordstrom Rack selection but thanks for the other recommendations.
The Debut Carbon is a good table. Congrats!
Frank Sinatra, Nice and Easy Elvis Costello, Almost Blue
Baz Luhrman is an interesting director. I'm looking forward to seeing this. I really enjoyed Moulin Rouge and Australia.
Just bought a Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew for my wife. It's loaded. More luxuries than my Lexus. Very impressed with it so far.
I bought Kiton back when when it was in the $3-5K range and I really thought I was crazy for buying in at that price. Yet they are amazing suits and very comfortable and surprisingly durable. Lately I see prices at Neimans and my jaw drops to the floor. I guess it has become an ultra-luxury brand. If they can get it then so be it but I'm a bit priced out now.
I vary between a 16.5 and a 17 depending on brand.
Hi friends, I need some recommendations for dress shirts of decent quality, both collar and buttondown, for a fairly formal client. No tie needed all the time but wanted to buy 4-6 shirts in the $70-110 range. I will be traveling a lot and would rather not bring my best shirts for some trips. Any suggestions for decent quality shirts in this range? Any suggestions for current websites to check out? Thanks much, Lee
This should be required reading and viewing. http://www.slideshare.net/reidhoffman/startup-of-you-visual-summary
I think it sounds better than a Krell. Much better on the mids and highs.