or Connect

Posts by Artisan Fan

I posted before I saw this. Congrats!
The Hegel is excellent but also check out the new Peachtree Audio Nova Series. I heard the new line at Axpona 2016 and they sounded excellent plus the design is very stylish.
After 16 years, my Loro Piana Horsey jacket has given out. Any suggestions for something similar but under $500 or under $1,000? Thanks, Lee
No. I don't think that is true. One can have a profession where reputation is all and when you have a poor reputation, you eventually go out of business.The big strategy firms are very protective of their service quality and brand.
Any favorites? Thanks.
Audio Research preamp, the Ref 5SE. It is simply amazing. http://www.audioresearch.com/en-us/products/preamplifiers/reference-5-se
Strategy firms fit the definition of a profession. Regular annual and bi-annual training. Industry conferences. In some technical areas, even certifications.Don't confuse the industries with more regulations/credentials like investment banking and law with being more professional than strategy consulting which by its nature is less regulated due to the problem solving nature of the work.
Thanks everyone, very helpful.
Huh, Orvis told me the opposite as the Bedale is longer in length.
Friends, Happy Holidays! I'm looking at a Bedale for some winter travel. Is this still the best for a business traveler who wants to cover a suit jacket? Does the quality hold up over time? It looks pretty solid. Thanks. Lee