or Connect

Posts by Nepsa

Quote: Originally Posted by dopey Thanks. Is he famous? I have never tried to wear a beard that way, but it looks good. Depends on what you mean by famous, he is known around the world through his short films. He is a movie director and does some pretty awesome work.
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey dopey, you look a little like this guy - http://www.imdb.com/media/rm26645504/nm3132631
Quote: Originally Posted by Brutus That's HOT
Quote: Originally Posted by quest786 ...and some more pics! Did you use a color filter on this one?
Beryl Aerinos Pegasus Aerizo Kalais Aster Pelios Apodeo Hektor Katoche Kallao Mimno Azelos Veneti
Quote: Originally Posted by SField O, and this morning when I went to go get stuff at the store, there was this annoying black homeless dude who always wails about how poor he is, and everyone hates him. He shoved his cup in my face and I tore it and yelled at him to get a job, at which point many people applauded and he started to cry. I don't know whether to feel good about this or not, but it had to be sad. This might have been manly if...
Quote: Originally Posted by Orion_95 I like this look. I think the cuffed jeans are key. Ty. I agree! Quote: Originally Posted by Advill snuggies are for peasants. slankets are were its at yo. www.theslanket.com I know what my family is getting for Christmas.
Quote: Originally Posted by dibadiba Where did you get the American Eskimo?
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Moi on Saturday/Sunday morning: Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace Win for you and your boys. Quote: Originally Posted by jet LK that pic is amazing. I agree, great pic, great fit LabelKing!
Quote: Originally Posted by freshcutgrass I am curious as to why you are refinancing though....you only took out a 6 month mortgage? None of this really matters though if you bought the place for the long term. Six months ago rates were much higher than what you can get now. Wouldn't you rather save money by having a 4.5% rate rather than a 6.75% rate? The general rule of thumb is that refinancing is a good option if you can get a rate that...