or Connect

Posts by CEE88

Guys - anybody purchase this chukka in the past? If so, thoughts on the "unlined" & single flex sole combo? Any pics? Thanks!
Mike - this one
Guys, is this whiskey shell boot happening? Have the specs been finalized?
Busy Man! Where were you overseas?You will love those natural chromexcel LWBs. They look so good.Care: I personally use Saphir Renovateur on shell and Cxl leather every once in a while and that's it. I do lightly brush them almost every time I wear them with a brush that has never seen polish.Recently I got a bottle of Alden Leather Defender, which is strongly recommended for shell, and apparently Cxl leather too. I applied it to these natty CXL LWBs before I wore them...
Gentlemen - anybody know if that unlined natty CXL chukka has been done before? If so, any pics? That sounds like it could be a very interesting make up.Thanks for posting Steel!
Thanks RTP. Here's a photo:
They look great! 405s?
Red Wing 8180:
Guys, anybody purchase the green, Kangatan 8180? I got a pair several months ago and am still formulating my opinion on them. Basically it's the same fit as an 875 so no complaints there. I'll post a few pics in the near future.
Very rarely. I'll use them if they get really wet or if I'm cleaning them.