or Connect

Posts by CEE88

Picked up the natty CXL rough out Boondockers from Leffot. 2030 Last. Here some pics, including comparisons to Alden. Viberg 2030 last, size 10.5 v. Alden Barrie last, size 10.5D: Prominent heel on the Viberg Viberg 2030 last, size 10.5 v.. Alden Trubalance last, size 10.5D: Viberg 2030 last, size 10.5 v Alden Plaza last, size 11D: The Viberg has a thick leather sole & the CXL leather is quite thick too. It's a stiff-fitting boot so far. There is...
Nice boot Teger. i'm waiting on two pairs of Vibergs to arrive (Leffot/roughout and styleforum/waxed flesh).Are they comfortable?
Just placed my order! Went with 10.5 - same size as my Barrie and Trubalance boots. Hopefully that's the right decision. I also ordered the Viberg natty CXL rough out Boondockers from Leffot last week ( http://leffot.com/shop/index.php/shoes/viberg/boondocker-boot-natural-aniline.html ), and was hoping to receive and try those on before placing this order. Even though the Leffot boot is on the 2030 last, I thought it would provide some comfort regarding sizing for...
Stopped by the other day but WP wasn't open yet:
Couple more pics of my new PH IIs: Comparison with RM chukka: They fit much better after several weeks of wear.
Yeah, they just don't make'm like that anymore. Literally!
Here's a side by side of a Barrie (left) and the Wolvernine Model 744 (right):Judge for yourself which one you think looks better.The 744 is 11D and the Barrie is a 10D.The 744 feels narrower in the heel area than the Barrie, and has a roomier toebox. I personally find the 744's relatively narrower heel/wider toe box combo very comfortable. In order for me to get a proper fit in Barrie, primarily in the heel and arch areas, I've had to move to 10.5C, which appears...
Nice combo tifosi! Love that tie. I am still breaking in my Tankers - haven't left the house but they are raring to go.
Just picked these up from Context: Joe's PH II in Horween Peanut Chamois Handsewn toe True Moccasin construction Plantation crepe sole It's my third pair of Russell Moccasins and I definitely like the look of these PH II's. Kudos to Context for offering this make up. You can find tons of unique RM styles on Japanese websites and blogs, but relatively few in the U.S. As for the fit -- you know how some boots fit stiff and firm, like you have heavy Frankenstein...
I'd love another pair of waxed flesh shoes -- or boots.I know many people like the distressed look but whenever my Maliseets start getting those light, dry patches, I pull out the SR and the leather goes back to a more uniform, healthy, look again.