or Connect

Posts by CEE88

Appreciate the pics Mike.Somebody mentioned yesterday that the Grant Boot looks like the Crockett & Jones for RL Gianni.For shape/size comparison:First pic is Gianni (325 last, 11D) v. Indy (Trubalance, 10.5D); Second pic is Gianni v. Grant Cap Toe (11D):
Nice tassels RTP. I finally broke down and got my first pair of tassels ever - went with C&J because they supposedly provide a narrower fit. And they do! All that's left to do now is actually wear them!
Fun to see a game while you're there but don't you guys have your own teams: Sharks, Rangers? Both contenders!
that's great. I lived there for five years. Don't even recognize that whole area anymore - bars, restaurants, arena, Alden shop!!
I have the RL Gianni and - you're kind of right - the shape is similar. But it feels very wide. Like "E" width wide.
Caps play nearby too!
Great you guys had a chance to meet in person. So many restaurants in that area too.
!!!!!!!!!! Eh Gaad - what a stark difference! And I love my color 8 Indys on Trubalance.
And yes I'd put a commando sole on it down the road - or at least consider it
Thanks EIB. They are a nice boot. What I mean by painted is: the leather is green on one side and a natural brown sueded look on the inside - like the leather used on a Bass loafer. I'm sure it will crease and improve with age but nothing like like a harness leather, where you an actually see the hide. This is a solid green color.