or Connect

Posts by CEE88

Alcibiades, I prefer a clunky Barrie last reverse welt PTB to the unlined chukka. I just don't care for how the unlined chukka looks on my feet. PTBs provide a much better fit.
Haha - it's not like you went into the City and came up empty-handed.
Excellent duo, kwhitelaw. Does Alden Madison Ave carry very many styles in store that are not on the website? Thanks.
My new rugged work/winter/hiking boot (aka color 8 Indy)
Beautiful pics of amazing footwear, Don L. Alden is probably having an uptick in sales today for this model thanks to you.
Alcibiades, excellent make up. They look great.Tifosi - excellent shine, sir. Leather or Commando sole?Good luck with those, Beatlegeuse. I have been considering a pair myself. Alden DC tells me they (and other Alden stores) stock C widths.
Nice photos Bakes. Love the black shell LHS. I've always wondered about the Alden Cape Cod loafer -- with the beefrolls. I wouldn't mind something like that in shell -- any color, really.
Color 8 PTBs today. So comfy.
RTP those cigars are truly outstanding. And now I need to go sock shopping at J Crew ....
Thanks Bakes. The narrow toe just seems so accentuated with this make up. I never noticed it in all the great pictures online.