or Connect

Posts by CEE88

NY - it's several years old, from Unionmade. Their take on a dirty buck, except it's a loafer. It's one of those make ups where I saw it and five minutes later it was mine (same with the snuff/color 8 saddle). I'll take some close ups when I get home.
Thanks. i've had that one for several years. It doesn't get tons of wear but it's a great shoe.
Thanks Man. Red brick -- I just corrected it.
Spring training has begun, and so far this will be my everyday lineup: Top L-R: snuff suede/color 8 saddle; ravello cap toe boot; color 8 unlined dovers; whiskey bluchers Bottom L-R: color 4/black saddle; snuff suede LHS with red brick sole; natty CXL LWB; natty CXL PTB
Okay, these boots deserve better than an iphone shot, so here's a couple "real" pics: been wearing them all day so there might be some "stuff" here n there
Color 8 cap toe plaza boots
There's always the bay. I posted multiple Aldens recently here, too, but I SOLD them on eBay. That was bit of a surprise as I assumed the opposite would be true, especially for high quality footwear that's popular on Styleforum. Only sale I made here was for a very good "SF discount"-type deal. Of course with ebay you must be willing to endure the inevitable $100 and $200 low ball offers for your $600 Giannis.
I have this exact shoe, and it's as old as you say. It's been quite a while since I wore it -- just sitting in its original box in the closet -- but I may need to polish it up and take it for a spin in the near future.
Imagine how tight the pants are of the guys whose pants look narrow in these types of photos!