or Connect

Posts by CEE88

Mike, there's "the shell club," then there's "The Alden Nuclear Shell Club," of which only you and a few others are permanent members, is that correct?
I ordered a jacket from them earlier this year and have been quite pleased - the detail work is outstanding. And to tie this into the thread -- the jacket goes well with all my Alden shell!
Having had the opportunity to see several Rancourt models in person at Winn Perry, I'll definitely be back there in the coming months for a pair of loafers, and maybe a pair of Rangers.
I've been looking for a casual wingtip and these fit the bill - Rancourt x Winn Perry Natural Chromexcel Short Wing featuring a handmade Lactae Hevea 'Cricket' lug sole -
it is indeed wider than the Barrie but it is a great looking boot in person - especially nice profile.
All three are size 10.5 and all three fit great. The 2045 has a taller toe box so it feels slightly more roomy than the 2030.The Barrie has a slightly wider heel than the Vibergs and the 2030 toe box definitely slopes down.
Just received my styleforummarket makeup - Service Boot in Horween waxed flesh, 2045 last. Here's a couple of comparison shots (sorry, iPhone photos): Viberg 2030 last (natty Cxl roughout) v. 2045 last (waxed flesh): Alden Barrie last v. Viberg 2045 last:
Good evening Gents - received mine over the weekend and wanted to post a few comparison shots. Viberg Boondocker, 2030 last in Horween natural chromexcel rough out (Leffot) v. Viberg Service Boot, 2045 last in Horween waxed flesh for styleforum (both are size 10.5): 2030 and 2045 curve in slightly different places but the main difference I see is the taller, slightly rounder toe box on the 2045 (which I've started pressing down a bit since this was taken): Alden...
My preference would be to have all those fine pairs of shoes, my friend
Good afternoon Gentlemen: For those interested, I posted some comparison pics of my new Viberg 2030 last boots and Alden Trubalance, Barrie & Plaza last boots: http://www.styleforum.net/t/224463/viberg-boots/3000#post_6935532