or Connect

Posts by ArtisticShowcase

Tom Ford is good too.
Islamofacism
Windows 7 Release Candidate is so much better than Vista speedwise. I think it might be more reliable than even the solid,on-sale, and "seasoned" version of Vista
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB This is why linen scares the shit out of me. I have 2 pairs of H&M linen pants I refuse to wear out cuz it just doesnt look right. I think you have to be at least 40 years old for it. H&M's obsession with linen is quite odd, especially with suiting. Never seemed appropriate to me, not even for a beach wedding.
I get the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, and BBQ sauce. Usually I feel so greasy afterwards that I can't really eat anything for the rest of the day, so be prepared.
Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso +1. You have two choices: bro hard or bro home. Can I buy you a beer, bro?
I'm extremely disappointed that the bottles are not covered in rhinestones. Who does that schmuck Christian Audigier think he is!!??
Quote: Originally Posted by Biscotti If you're 14 you should be swimming in creeks and chasing girls ...at Hollister Andrew Age 20 Philadelphia Favorite Items -rag & bone herringbone RB23 pants -Ray Ban Wayfarers (circa 1980, my father's) -Uniqlo Slim-Fit Chinos, the best -Topman Trench -Any American Apparel t-shirt, minus Deep Vs I'm studying Fashion Merchandising so this stuff is kind of my deal.
Maybe if Thom stops his elaborate shows, he can cut costs. How much did it cost for him to pay all of those models for the Pitti Uomo 'Mad Men-esque' show?? At least he is saving money with his basic-as-all-hell website.
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Punisher I think American Apparel is a little hipster status. I kinda agree with your point. I think as long as people aren't wearing Deep Vs, short shorts or anything made of lamé in public, they will be free of that label.